21- Plaza Party

A/N: I have a school dance tomorrow and then I leave for a little weekend getaway. I won't be bringing my computer so I won't be able to update, but I will be writing chapters in my notes app and will post ASAP. So sorry to leave you hanging and I can't want for you guys to read what i have in mind next. 

We are in the car on the way to the plaza. (This is basically a town square with shops and cafes). I was in my own thoughts, not really registering where I was. "So...." Gavi started and I looked over at him while coming out of my thoughts. "My mom wants to meet you again with just my immediate family." I looked out the window. "We are having dinner tomorrow and I want to know if you want to come?" He asked me and I could see him look at me through the side mirrors. "Sure!" I responded and could hear him sigh. "Good..." He whispered quietly enough that I almost didn't hear him.

——-

"Look at this dress!" I exclaimed as I held up a simple, beck maxi dress. I flipped the tag over and almost had a heart attack. I just set it down and walked away. "What?" He asked as he chased after me. "My bank account isn't that big," I actually laughed because I thought it was funny. He just kept following me. We thanked the lady running the store and walked back out into the plaza.

I scanned it with my eyes and my attention was caught by the bright color sign of a cafe. I grabbed his hand and we walked over to it. We walked in and I went to the back of the line. We had only been standing there for a couple of seconds when he told me had to go find a bathroom. I nodded and he walked away.

I ordered, paid, and found a table outside. I was sipping on a random coffee drink that the lady at the counter recommended. For some reason though I was really tired. I laid my head down and let my eyes adjust to the darkness as I listened to my breath.

Some time later, I heard someone sitting down in front of me. I assumed it was Gavi so I started to talk, "took you long enough Gav-" I stopped when I saw it wasn't him, but Balde, Eric, and the other Pablo. "So you are here with Gavi!" Balde squealed like a little girl. I sighed and put my head down.

They stayed sitting there, talking, while I sat in silence. "Hey!" I heard Gavi say from my spot lying on the table. The guys greeted him and he sat down next to me. I sat up and opened my eyes to see that Gavi had a bag with him. He leaned over and whispered in my ear," shhh it is a gift for Balde." I nodded, but for some reason didn't believe him.

Gavi's Pov

We had started to walk around again. Jules had run in front of us with Eric as they childishly jokes around with each other. We were walking around when a group of fans came over to ask for photos. We signed their shirts and took pictures with them. They had to be 12 and they reminded me of my friends and I at that age. They were decked out in all barça apparel.

After the star struck boys said bye to us and ran off, we continued our journey. We hadn't even made it 20 steps when a group of teenage boys approached us. I started to get into position to take a photo with them when one of them looked me dead in the eyes. "We want a picture with the girl," He was so serious. Jules giggled and playfully shoved me out of the way. I watched like a hawk as they took the photos. Everything looked normal, but then she made a face. I looked at her and she refused to make eye contact. She backed up from them and walked over to whisper something in Eric's ear. He made an identical face and they both looked over at me.

They turned around and we kept walking. This time Eric and Jules silently walked. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know how to approach the topic. Once they were long gone, they stopped and turned to me. Jules sighed and I looked between Eric and her. "What?" I asked, fed up and in need of answers. "The guy in the cream hoodie groped Jules' ass," Eric almost whispered. "WHAT?" Balde and I both yelled.