33- Drive to Survive

A/N: I was asked to do a f1 themed chapter (by Floortjeisleuk ). I wanted to just say that aside from "drive to survive" I know nothing about f1, but tired my best. I hope it makes sense and that you enjoy!

"You know that documentary that you and Pedri have been watching?" Gavi spoke which caught my attention. I used my free arm to push my body up so my eyes could meet his. "Yes?" I responded cautiously. He didn't respond, but just closed his eyes and leaned his back against my head board again. I brought myself back down to the lying position that I was in before. He continued to rub my back, but I just laid in the darkness. Confused.

____

"Why are we getting on a plan?" I was super confused. Gavi just told me that we were going to spend the night somewhere and pack a couple of bags. I assumed that we would go somewhere close, not something far enough away that we would need a plane ride. I still followed them on the plane because I knew that they wouldn't do anything to me, but I was still very confused.

When we got onto the plane, Pedri and Gavi both came over to where I was sitting. We were flying private so I was too busy looking at the fanciness to notice. I finally noticed them when Gavi cleared his throat. When he did, I set down the expensive looking drink and looked at them. "You are probably confused-" Gavi started and Pedri nodded. "Whll last week I got a call from a certain F1 driver about how he would love it if I came out and did a little behind the scenes moment for his race this weekend." when I heard him say that I checked on the water that I was drinking. "Charles?" I asked and they both nodded in confirmation. When I heard this I had to get up and walk around. My head was light because I was having a fangirl moment. I genuinely felt like I was going to pass out and would have if Gavi wouldn't have grabbed me and pulled me down to his lap.

____

"Where is he?" I looked around overwhelmed and scared. We had gotten to the track super early that morning to get ready. The three of us were standing in a crowd of workers looking like lost little children. Moments later, we were jump scared by Charles showing up behind us and putting his arm around our shoulders. "Good to see you bro!' He said to Pedri as they bro hugged. I needed a moment to catch my breath after I just had the scare of a lifetime.

Charles showed us around the Ferrari area. The boys were talking about random car stuff that I wasn't interested in so I wandered around. I was standing in the middle of the track while admiring a random car when I was jump scared again. I actually jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, and I was met with the smiling face of Daniel Ricciardo. "Like the car?" He asked while raising an eyebrow to me. I just nervously laughed and nodded. "Want to see some more?" He asked me again as he turned around to start walking. I ran after him and we walked side by side as he explained the different teams and drivers.

Gavi's Pov

Jules had walked away because we were boring her, but I made sure to keep an eye on her. That was until Charles led us inside to show us the fancy bathrooms that he loved. When we walked back outside, I noticed that Jules was no longer standing in the same spot she was at and excused myself to go look for her. When I walked out into the opening, I saw a duo standing not far away from me, but I couldn't quite make out who it was so I started to walk towards them. The further I walked down the track the easier it was to see that the people were Jules and Daniel Ricciardo. They were standing next to a car talking, well she was laughing at his jokes. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach when I saw that she had her pretty white smile on for another man. Some may call it anger.

I quickly walked over to them and interrupted their conversation. "Gavi! He was just spilling the tea on drama between drivers," She squealed to me. I looked over to see that he was fully eyeing her up and down. I just decided to shoot him a dirty look and grab her by the hand and try to pull her away. The problem was that when I tried to pull her, she kept her feet planted. "I don't want to go back there. I am having way more fun with team Red Bull." I didn't let go of her hand, but it was removed by Daniel. "Just go back and hang out with Charles and I will come find you before the race," she calmly said to me. I just huffed and walked off.