THE END

Hello loyal readers, 

I know this seems abrupt, but I have been feeling this way for a while. Summer has just started for me and I am really excited! I have tons of trips planned such as SEEING THE EL CLASICO IN DALLAS. 

Anyways, I have been thinking for a while about taking a step a back from my role as an author. You guys obviously can't see my right now, but I am shaking. This truly is one of the very hardest things I have ever had to do. 

I don't think I could ever thank you guys for being so loyal and great to me. Unlike some writers that I have become friends with, my fanbase never pressured or pestered me in anyway. This has always been an open and fun environment where I could just dump some of my creative ideas. I love you guys so much with everything in my heart. You guys made me so happy for 5 months and it is hard to look forward and realize that i will now have to go one without you all by my side. 

I hope that Jules and Savannah will always be in your hearts. Even though they are not real, they still give me motivation to keep going. Oh gosh now I am crying. Looking back at the first chapter of "support system" it is hard to imagine that we are the same people. I have grown with the help of all of you and could never imagine a life where you all didn't play a role. Even it is was small, it was still very important. 

A big thank you to _Athena__32  and hannahbanana283  for playing a special role in becoming a friend of mine, not only through these stories, but in real life. 

I have no words left, but the love that is in my heart for all of you I hope is loud and in your ears. 

In the wise words of Gavi, "it's not fútbol, it's La Liga." I hope that next time you guys turn on the TV to watch a Barça game, and you see Gavi you take second to remember me. I wish I could I meet you all personally, but since I can't, My biggest wish is that Gavi keeps us connected.

My last words to you all is a simple three words. I. Love. You.

-Gavi_Lover_kisses