30- Campeones De La Liga

"HOLY SHIT WE DID IT!" I yelled as Mikky and I jumped around. The win today solidified our La Liga win. We were hugging while the fans and players celebrated. I stepped back to take a video of the fans around me, but I felt arms around my waist and tons of teenage girls started to scream. I knew who it was without even having to look. I leaned back and fell into his arms. He was carrying me bridal style so I wrapped my arms around his. "I can't believe you did it!" I giggled at him. He looked down at me and smiled. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. I could feel myself smiling into it.

He set me down and I took this opportunity to run over to the other boys. When they saw me, we all started to act like little kids frolicking all around the field.

Gavi's Pov

The second the whistle blew and we had won, my eyes went straight to Jules. She was jumping up and down while hugging Mikky with the biggest smile on her face. She was my biggest cheerleader and I wanted her on the field with me. I walked over to her and all the other teenage girls around us started cheering. When she felt my arms around her, she leaned back and fell into my embrace. She was cutely giggling while telling me about how proud she was. In a weird way, I cared more about if she was proud of me than any coaches or players.

Later on all the guys and I went into the locker room to get changed and packed up. I quickly did it because I knew that Jules would want to go do something. I waved goodbye to everyone and walked out the door to an empty hallway. This was weird because usually she would wait right there for me to get done.

I decided to walk further down the hallway. It was a little too quiet and when I went to turn the corner she jumped out and genuinely scared the shit out of me. I was trying to catch my breath, but she grabbed my hand and drug me along to the car. We walked down to the parking garage that was usually empty, but for some reason TONS of fans were standing there. When Jules the scene outside the doors, she stopped dead in her tracks and tightened her grip on my hand. "It's going to be ok... I promise," I said while looking down at her. We slowly walked to the doors and then out to the crowd. I put my hand on her back and guided her to the car. I made sure to stop and sign some things, but I knew Jules wanted to be in the safety of our car.

____

"Can I try yours?" She asked me. I looked down at my ice cream before handing it to her. She took a bite and I saw her pupils get bigger. Instead of handing me mine back she took hers and handed it to me. "I want this one more," She continued on with a little smirk on her face. I took the ice cream she handed me, but made sure to mess up her hair while I brought my hand back to my side.

She leaned her head on my shoulder. "I am so proud of you......Like so proud." she almost whispered to me. I put my arm around her shoulder and squeezed her tightly. We quietly finished eating our ice cream.

_____

I was sitting on the couch and she pulled the blanket over her body before asking, "Well Mr. Champion, what movie do you watch tonight?" I hesitated for a second because usually I let her pick what we watched. I took the remote and clicked on her favorite show. She looked up at me confused, but I just pushed her head back down.

We were sitting on a L shaped couch so it was more of me laying and Jules next to me. Sat next to me for a while, but later decided to get on top of me. She pulled her legs up to her chest and got comfortable again.

Jules' Pov

It was the next day and we were all standing out front of Camp Nou. Xavi had gone inside for a second, but later emerged with the La Liga trophy. The whole team cheered and started to shoot champagne off. He carried it through the crowd and stopped at Gavi, "You get the first life golden golden boy." I could see the excitement in his eyes as he took the trophy. He looked around uncertainly and then raised it.

We jumped up and down again. Music started to play. I felt Gavi pick me up and put me on his shoulders as we all danced around partied. The trophy was passed around all the players and then all the WAGs. finally it ended up in my hands. I was so excited, I just snatched it from Mickey's hands and ran over to Gavi with it.

Gavi's Pov

Jules finally got her turn with the trophy. I saw her run over to me with it in your hands. "Look at it!" she yelled at me. I smiled and pulled my phone out and took pictures of her. She was striking poses all sassily. I made sure to give her the phone so she could approve because I learned that the hard way once. She handed my phone back to me with a smile on her face. She then started to parade it around like she had won it.

Jules' Pov

Frenkie had invited Pedri, Gavi, Mikky, and I all out to a fun dinner after the club celebration. We didn't bother to go home and get changed. We just headed straight to the restaurant because we were all starving. I looked over the menu and decided on a pasta meal. Mikky and I excused ourselves to go to the bathroom.

When we got back I saw there was a tiny box sitting in the place sitting in front of my chair. I slowly and cautiously walked over to it and picked it up. I glanced over at Gavi and then back to the box. I slowly opened it and gasped, "What is this?!" Gavi just raised his hands up and smirked. I look back at it in awe. It was a huge diamond necklace. "It is just a little something," He said, all chilly. I sat down in my chair and kissed him on the cheek.

I looked at all the people at the table and they had stupid smiles on their faces. Mikky mouths a "he loves you" and my smile gets bigger. "I know" I mouthed back as I leaned into a hug from him. 

____________________________________________________________________________

@JulesAnderson

JulesAnderson: Campeones De La Liga

Liked By: @PedriGonzalez, @PabloGavi, @SiraMartinez, and 309,456 others

Comments turned off

____________________________________________________________________________