24- REAL MADRID

I woke up in Eric's bed with nobody else in the room. I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers off me to let the cold air of the room run over my warm skin. After a second of coming to my senses I jumped out of bed. I collected my clothes and walked into the bathroom to get ready. I looked around and realized that I couldn't find my Barça jersey. I started to freak out a little bit and pulled everything out of my bag. I must have left it on my bed at home. I sighed heavily before grabbing a random crop top and walking out the door.

I made my way down to the hotel for breakfast and to find the boys. When I walked in, I saw them all sitting at a table while eating and talking the morning away. I noticed that there was an empty chair in between Gavi and Pedri for me to sit in. I walked over and plopped down with an even heavier sigh from earlier. They both looked at me. "Where is your jersey? Gavi asked as he eyed my outfit. I kept my eyes locked on the floor. "I forgot it at home," I quietly responded.

"Its ok we will get you one," Xavi said from across the table. I gave him a weak smile and looked back down at my feet. I had only eaten an egg and nothing else because I wasn't hungry. When everyone was done we all started to collect our things to get ready to go. Most of the WAGS had already left because they were going to stop for better breakfast somewhere else. I was all ready and just sitting there while everyone else was doing something. I leaned my head back and looked up at the ceiling. It was pretty, it had these light pink tiles that were marbled.

I let my mind drift off to the feeling I got when I saw Gavi on the side of the highway last night. It was almost like I had an epiphany..... I was ready for a relationship. The effect that he had on me. The way that all of my worries went away the second I saw his brown hair and brown eyes. The way that I could be standing in gunfire, but would feel safe in his arms. I knew what I wanted. I knew it.

Gavi's POV

"Come on Jules," I yelled to her and she ran over to me. We got onto a bus and all drove to the stadium. We hopped off and fans were booing us. I grabbed Jules' hand and we quickly walked up to the door. I held it open for her so she could walk in first. "Thank you kind sir," she said with a horrible British accent. I pretended to tip my hat to her. She just giggled and we kept on walking.

Once we hit the hallway to the locker room, it was game time. I put my headphones on and started to get into my zone. I always try to act tough before games, it just makes me feel cool, but Jules ran up and grabbed my hand again. "Stop, I am trying to be tough," I whispered to her. She just laughed and ran into the locker before me. She ran over to my locker and stole my jersey that was hanging up. She pulled it over her head and flattened it out.

The other boys walked in and as we were getting ready Xavi came in to talk to us. Jules had sat down in my locker crisscrossed. She was listening intensely to what he was saying, almost as if she was a player herself. The warm ups were a blur because of how nervous everyone was for the game. Jules just came out and sat on the bench to watch us do our workouts and stretches. I would look over at her periodically to see her staring back at me.

When it was time to go back to the locker room before we marched out, I walked over to Jules. I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her over the railing so she could sit right behind the team bench. She kept giggling though which caused me to keep dropping her. There was a pint where she was kneeling in front of me, Mikky was sitting right next to us, and I was leaning over and we were all laughing.

We had calmed down enough and I finally was able to lift her over. Her hands went onto my shoulders and I slowly set her down on the landing. She thanked me and started to laugh with Mikky. I then turned and ran down the hallway to get ready for the game.

Jules' pov

"HOLY SHIT!! Frenkie just scored!" Mikky screamed as she jumped up and down while pulling me into a hug. We were still screaming and jumping around when he blew kisses to her. She pretended to catch it and put it on her heart. They were the cutest couple ever. "Speaking of...." I said to Mikky when we calmed down. She turned to look at me, "I think I am ready to date Gavi." She didn't even let me finish my sentence when she started to freak out.