23- The Pink and Green Dress

Gavi's POV

"Where is Jules?" I nervously asked Pedri. We had a game against Real Madrid and I had invited her to fly with us. Usually only the team was allowed on the plane, but Xavi made an exception since she was so young. We both looked around, hoping that she would show up. Right before we gave up and walked onto the plane, she appeared with her duffle and all. We made eye contact and she walked up to me so we could make our way onto the plane.

I grabbed her bag out of her hands and she ran ahead to pick out the seat she wanted. Once everyone was accounted for the plane started to move. Jules had brought her computer and already had shoved ehr airpods into her ears and she started to play a movie. It was supposed to be a super short flight so she couldn't have made it far through. I stuck my hand out and stole her airpod and put it in my ear. She shifted her body so that her body was leaned up against my arm so I could see better.

The flight went by super fast because before I knew it, we were landing and unloading our things. We got into cars that drove us to the hotel we would be staying in. Jules met us with some of the girlfriends/ wives that had come along, but taken their own transportation. I was going to follow her, but Xavi called us all in for a little meeting before we all got settled into our rooms.

Jules' Pov

I had been sitting on a couch in the lobby while we waited for the team to get done with whatever they were doing. "Ugh" I groaned as I sat up straighter so that I could crack my back. "Are they almost done?" Mikky whined next to me. "Girls calm down, this is their job," Anna calmly said to us. I rolled off the couch and started to plank right there in the middle of the lobby. Mikky did the same. Anna sighed and put her head in her hands. Seconds later our faces were red, but I wanted to win the little competition that Mikky and I were having. Right when Mikky gave up, we heard the doors open and players started to pour out of the room. I relaxed out of the plank and let my burning abs rest on the floor.

I felt two hands go around my waist and pull me. I winced at the pain that was still lingering in my core. "Xavi wants us all to come to a team dinner later tonight," Gavi said to me. "but we have the whole day free. Is there anywhere you want to go?" I thought about it. To be honest I wasn't too excited about being here because all the bad memories from when I was younger came back.

Gavi's POV

I could tell Jules didn't want to go out, but Mikky insisted that she show us around to her favorite spots as a kid. This is how I found myself standing in the middle of a plaza. "This is where I would come earlier in highschool!" She exclaimed as she looked around. It was Frenkie, Mikky, Myself, and her all standing in the middle of this square. "What do you want to do?" She asked us. We all looked around when I saw a little food place. I pointed to it and everyone nodded. We were all a little hungry from our travel day.

We walked in and got seated. We ordered and were sitting there when I heard Mikky and Jules gasp with eyes locked on something behind us. I turned my head to see that the guy who had shown up to her house and the girl that I met were sitting at a table making out. "Ew," She quietly exclaimed. At that moment they both looked over at us and choked on what they were eating.

Jules just got up and walked out. Frenkie went over to pay for the food that we had ordered before running out after us. We tried to get away from the restaurant, but we heard people yelling her name from behind us. It got to a point where she just turned around and finally acknowledged them. They walked up to her with smug looks on their faces.

We saw them having an intense conversation, but none of them could hear what they were saying. After a while some guys came up to and started taunting us about being Barça players. They were saying dumb stuff and shouting stats at us. Finally I had enough of it and walked over to grab her. I went for her shoulders, but she grabbed my hand and walked off.