19-No Words

Gavi's Pov

"Jules wake up," I said as I ripped the covers off her. "We need to go." She just rolled back over and fell back asleep. Mikky and Frenkie were sitting on their bed while watching this scene play out. We had already packed all our bags into the car and the last step was Jules waking up. I stood at the foot of her bed while trying to think about what to do. "If you want to do it the hard way, then so be it," I chuckled to her. I bent over and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my hips and put her head in the crook of my neck. She sighed heavily and we walked into the hallway.

When we went there, everyone was standing there. They gave me looks, but I just shook them off and walked to the elevator. We rode it down and walked to the rental car. I walked around the car and sat her in the passenger's seat.

Mikky and Frenkie hopped in the back and we started to make our way to the coast of England. The car was pretty silent for the half an hour of the ride, but around that time she woke up. She crossed her arms and slumped in her chair. " What's up with the attitude?" Mikky chirped out from the back seat. She just rolled back over and balled up her body. I reached over and rubbed her back.

_______

Jules' POV

I was salty that I had been woken up early, but when I saw the beach house we had rented out, I screamed. I barely waited for the car to stop before I jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. Gavi painfully slowly walked up to the front door and put the code in for me. I ran in and looked at the house in awe.

It was big and open with a back wall full of windows. I jumped up and down in the big kitchen. I had a thing for kitchens. Get me a big kitchen with a big island and I will be happy for the rest of my life. I walked into the master bedroom and jumped onto the big king bed. I ran back to the door of the bedroom and yelled to everyone who was showing up. "I claim this room!" I cheered out. Sira nodded and I ran back to the bed.

Something was off though. I looked around and tried to figure out what it was. I stood back up and opened the big floor length windows. I let the breeze in and then walked over the bed again. Right when my body hit the bed, Mikky walked in. I rolled over and opened my arms for her. She giggled and ran over to jump in bed next to me.

"Beach?" She backed up to look at me. "Beach," I responded. We jumped up and grabbed our suits out of our bags. I got changed in my room and she got changed in hers. I put on a yellow suit with little flowers all over it. I tied the ties on the side and smoothed everything out. I walked into the hallway and met up with Mikky.

We were making our way to the beach outside our house when we saw the boys were leaving. "Where are you going?" Mikky asked while eyeing them. "Boardwalk," Pedri jumped in. "Without us?" I looked fake and sad to make the boys feel bad. "No no no! You can come with us," Gavi said to us while he handed me an oversized shirt. I giggled like a little kid and put it on. We all walked out and packed into the car.

Since it wasn't big enough for all of us, I had to sit on Gavi's lap. I rolled down the window I was sitting by and stuck my head out as we drove down the road. Then I closed my eyes and just smelled the air. Gavi had grabbed my hair and was doing mini pigtails with them so they stayed out of my face. I felt as his fingers slipped through my perfectly brushed hair.

When we pulled up, I felt a little empty. I could live life like how the car ride was forever. That magic would never go away. I hopped out of the car and turned back around to wait for Gavi. He walked up to me and ran ahead of everyone else as we looked at all the shops.

Frenkie's pov

We had all settled down at a table and we're trying out some foods that were on the boardwalk. It took me a while to notice that Gavi and Jules were gone. I looked around for a second and spotted them all the way at the end of it and they were leaning over the rail while looking at the sea. The funny thing is that Jules was the one looking at the sea, but he was looking at her. I was close enough that I could see that spark in my eye. I tapped Mikky on the shoulder and everyone looked over them.