9- Best Friends

A/N: Sorry if The Instagram thing becomes a lot, I am having so much fun making them!!! Enjoy Chapter 9 

"Mom. I am hurt. How could you do this to me?" I was hysterically crying. She just sat there with her hands on her cheeks. "Jules-" She started, but I cut her off. "No no you took away the only friend I had here. Why?" I was so mad my face was beat red. I had just walked into my house. It was early in the morning and I had just walked in the door.

After I was done talking we both took a deep breath and sat in silence for a couple moments. "Jules, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was actually doing it to help you." She set her hand on mine again, this time though I didn't fight it. I knew my mom loved me more than anyone else. She left my dad to keep me safe and I knew she was struggling in this new city too. Without thinking I pulled her into a hug and we both cried.. Not just because of the fight, but because sometimes you just need to cry. You just need to let go of the bad feelings. "Mom, I like him, but I don't think he likes me back." I cried even harder into the hug. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "Honey, that is the craziest thing ever. I see the way he looks at you. He likes you." She said as she pulled me back into the hug.

______

"Can you come over?" I sniffled. "My mom and I made up, but I need someone right now." I heard some rummaging around and then a car started. "I am on my way over Jules." He said and then hung up.

A couple minutes later, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. They didn't respond and just opened it and walked in. I knew he knew I was crying, but I still tried to hide it. I was laying with my eyes closed while I tried to hold back tears when I felt a weight on my body. "Let's go to the beach. I know you love it." He whispered to me as he pulled me up. "You can't lay here forever."

I got out of bed and slowly started to rummage through a box for a bikini. It was black and connected around my waist to the bottoms. I brushed my hair back into a low ponytail and braided it. The last time I went to the beach with my "friends'', Mason and I fought and I almost ran away from home. Long story. It felt good that someone wanted to bring me there to make me happy and not to torment me.

I walked out and saw him sitting on my bed on his phone. When he saw me, he started to stand up, but I motioned for him to sit back down. When he did, he looked back up at me with those chocolate brown eyes that made what I was about to do a lot harder. I took a deep breath. "Gavi, my mom was partially right. I can't have a relationship right now, but that doesn't mean that I don't want you in my life. It just means that I can't commit like that." I said and I was scared that he would be mad, but instead he smiled and hugged me. "I will be here no matter what."

"Friends?"

"Friends."

____________________________________________________________________________

@JulesAnderson