16- The Fallout

A/N: I am sorry, but he looks so goofy in the cover photo. Just thought I would share!

Addison's pov

I followed Jules up the stairs of a huge mansion. She was wearing a really pretty and dainty black dress. Her hair was half up and half down. My eyes admired how he she looked so good in the dress and the way she wore her favorite pearls. She was always the pretty friend between the two of us and I had always low key resented her for it.

I was wearing shorts and a shirt, you could just see who was happy and who wasn't. She knocked her knuckles on the glass door that we were standing in front of. Since there was a huge glass pane on it, you could see everything going on inside. At first we heard someone coming and moments later a boy emerged from the hallway. He had brown hair and brown eyes. Oh my god was he hot. When I looked up at his eyes though I saw that he was looking at Jules. The way he looked at her I just knew that he liked her.

He opened the door and almost catapulted himself at her. She giggled as he wrapped his strong arms around her. They were acting like little kids, joking around and laughing, and it made me so mad. I wanted what she had and I would do anything to get it.

GAVI's pov

"She's here!" I yelled to Pedri and sprinted to the door. When I got within eyesight, I saw her and her friend, from the other day, standing there. I didn't pay much attention to her and instead ran and flung the door open to hug Jules. She giggled as I pulled her closer to me. While we were hugging and laughing, I saw her friend looking at us.

This was the first time I had been around her and I didn't like her vibe. I took a step back and looked Jules up and down. She looked really cute in her black dress and white jewelry. Her make up was there but didn't cover her natural beauty.

After this I guided them into the house. We walked into the group who was sitting in the living room. When everyone turned to look at us, Jules introduced her friend to everyone. No one else seemed to sense the same bad vibe that I felt. I shook it off and bubbled it down to being nervous.

We all sat down and just started to chat. I noticed that Addison would stare at me for long periods of time. When she did this, I would look over at Jules and hope she would say something.

A little while later, Jules and Pedri went somewhere together to get something. Everyone else was in the room, but were in their own worlds so they didn't notice Addison get up and sit down RIGHT next to me. She put her hand next to my leg and would slowly move it closer to my thigh.

I got uncomfortable and stood up. She looked at me confused, almost like she didn't know what she was doing. I walked to find her and Pedri. I looked around and found them in the kitchen laughing. When I walked in they signaled me over to watch a tik tok.

I was looking over Jules' shoulder so I subconsciously set my hand on her waist. I wasn't really paying attention to the tik tok because I was trying to figure out how to confront her about her friend.

Addison's pov

He had been gone for a long time so I decided to go look for him. I heard laughing from the kitchen and saw him looking over her shoulder with his hand on her waist while she showed him a tik tok. But he wasn't looking at the video, he was looking at her. No, he wasn't just looking at her, he was admiring her. You could see a little spark in his eyes while he watched her laugh.

GAVI's pov

I decided not to say anything because I loved seeing her laugh. I could feel her heart beating so fast as she tried to catch her breath. They took a small break and then started to die again. She tried to walk back into the living room, but lost her balance. I let my reflexes kick in and I grabbed her and pulled her back. Once I see that she is ok, I look to my left and see Addison standing in the doorway of the bathroom, just staring at us.