13-Beachy

I was on my way to get Gavi from the locker room because he said he would take me to the beach. I was in the hallway that connected to it when I bumped into Xavi. I didn't know him that well because the amount of time I spent around the guys while they were at work was minimal. "Jules, right?" He asked and I hummed in response. "The boys have a campaign shoot tomorrow and we could really use someone to help coordinate things. Would you like to do it?" I squealed. "I will not let you down." I stood up and ran into the locker room. "Guess who will be helping you guys at your shoot tomorrow?" I excitedly jumped around Gavi. he looked at me, "You?" I just nodded excitedly and jumped around.

I kicked him in the butt to push him out of the door faster because I couldn't wait to feel the sand on my feet. He just sarcastically groaned and we raced each other to the car. He ended up winning, but not by a lot. We got in and he started the car. I rolled down the window and stuck my head out to feel the wind on my face. I leaned a little too far and almost fell out. Luckily He stuck his arm over and pulled me down.

When we got there, I jumped out and left Gavi in my dust. I ran up closer to the water and plopped down on a blanket in the sand. I sprawled all my limbs out as he caught up to me. Just laid there for a good amount of time, taking in the air and what not. I had closed my eyes for just a second when I heard crackling coming from the other side of Gavi's body. My eyes shot open and I rolled over. I saw him stick something in his mouth and try to hide it. He rolled over on his other side and was jump scared by me lying there. "I want some," I said as I stuck my hand out. He rolled his eyes and handed me some more M&Ms. I smiled like a little kid and ate them slowly so I could take in the rich chocolatey flavor.

I finished my M&Ms and wiped my hands off on the blanket. When I looked up, I saw some middle school boys walking over to us. I tapped him on the shoulder and pointed at the boys approaching us. "Are you really Gavi?" They tried their best not to look shell shocked. He nodded in agreement and they all started freaking out like toddlers. "Would you like to play some futbol with us?" The tallest of all of them asked. He looked over at me and then got up.

I packed up our stuff and lugged it over to where they were. I saw some teenage girls, who looked older, sitting there watching them. I didn't know if I should go sit by them or not. I desperately needed to make some new friends so I decided to walk over and sit down.

When I did they surprisingly included me in conversation. I learned that they were 17, exactly my age, and that one of them was sisters with one of the boys. They were all friends and seemed nice. I turned my head back to look at them. I laughed when I saw Gavi and a 12 year old boy celebrating a goal.

"Gavi is so fine." I heard one of the girls say. 5 grunts in agreement followed her statement. "Is he single?" I heard another girl ask. I just kept my eyes locked on him, hoping that no one would say anything about me. "He is single," A different girl responded. I mean she wasn't wrong. I was the one who said that we should be friends, but I mean I guess I always treated us like more. We went on adventures together and cuddled at night. Say what you want, but we were basically dating without the label on it yet.

My thoughts freaked me out a little bit because I wasn't ready to date him, but I hated how the girls talked about him. Was I...... jealous?

______

After the girls talked about him, I stopped responding to them. Not in a mean way, but without me inserting myself in the conversation, they stopped talking about me. I had pulled out my phone and was looking through some photos. I was in my own thoughts, so deep that I didn't hear the girls squeal as Gavi walked over to us. I had never mentioned that I knew them, so it was a surprise to them when he came over and stuck his hand out to help me up.

They all watched in shock as he pulled off his shirt and handed it to me when he saw me shiver a little bit. He put his arm around me and grabbed our stuff so we could go to the car and leave.

____________________________________________________________________________

@JulesAnderson

JulesAnderson: Beachy

Liked by: @PabloGavi, @PedriGonzalez, @Mikky____Kie, and 62,542 others

View 9943 comments.....

@Mikky___Kie: Why wasn't I there

➡️@JulesAnderson: You were in spirit

@Alyssa1825: I was there and her and Gavi are so dating

@GaviFanzz: Gavi spotted at that same beach

➡️@Gavi'sGF: Yeah someone had to have taken the second photo of her

Load More........

____________________________________________________________________________

Gavi had asked me where I wanted to go when I first got in the car. I responded with an ice cream place that was not far from the beach that we were at. I took Gavi's shirt off and handed it back to him to put on. As he did that, I put on some sweat shorts and kept my bikini top as my actual top.

When we were done putting our cover ups on, we hopped out of the car and walked up to the window. The sun was just now going down and I was taking in the last few summer nights before the coolness of fall took over. We walked up to the window and ordered what we wanted. I pulled out my card to pay for my food, But when I extended my arm to hand it to the cashier, I saw that she was swiping another card. I looked around confused and saw Gavi standing next to me with a grin on his face. I shoved his shoulder a little bit because he would always do this even though I wanted to pay for my things.

We stepped to the side and stood there. He excused himself to go to the bathroom and left me standing there. I was leaning up against a pillar on my phone. I was mindlessly scrolling through tik tok and wasn't really aware of what was going on around me. I didn't notice when someone pulled out a camera to take a picture of me. I also didn't notice when they took photos of Gavi and I when he came back from the bathroom.

We grabbed our ice cream when our names were called and walked to the car. The car ride started out pretty chill, but we were almost back to my house when someone tagged me in a post.

I had been gaining a little bit of attention on social media, but not enough for me to care. So when I got tagged, I was still confused. I clicked on it and gagged on my ice cream. Someone had taken photos of us tonight and posted them. I instantly untagged myself and ripped Gavi's phone from his hand to do the same.

I freaked out a little bit because I can't be famous. That's it, I can't be famous.