37- Campeones de la liga (Part 2)

Jesse's POV

"Nice to meet you," Gavi said as he reached his hand out to me. I didn;t want to shake it because, let's be honest, I was jealous of him. Nevertheless, I didn't want there to be any unnecessary tension in the room so I got up and accepted the handshake. His hands were strong and when I looked into his eyes, I realized I had no chance with Jules if I was competing against this guy.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by the sound of Jules walking into the living room. We all turned to look at her and my breath was taken away. She was wearing a red dress that made her look so gorgeous. She started walking over to me and I could feel butterflies in my stomach get bigger the closer she got.

Right when she got me, she leaned down. Her head wasn't that far from mine. It took so much self control not to kiss her. She grabbed her purse that was next to me and walked over to Gavi. He, with a smile, looked her up and down. After he was done admiring her, he grabbed her hand and they waved goodbye and walked out together. I was left there looking dumb while everyone went back to the conversations they were having before he came over.

Jules' POV

The car ride to the club was quiet, but comfortable. I hadn't been paying attention to Gavi because I was staring out the window. When I did turn back to him, I was very happy I did. He was in an all black outfit with one hand on the wheel and the other on my leg. He looked so hot that I had to kiss him. So, when we stopped at a red light, I leaned up and planted a kiss on his lips. When our lips connected, he squeezed my leg and tried to deepen it, but I pulled back.

It must have caught him off guard because I pulled back and he seemed out of breath. "What was that for?" He asked while maintaining eye contact. I just shrugged my shoulders and leaned back into my seat. I stared back at the road ahead, but I could feel his eyes on me. I looked down and smoothed out my dress without even looking at him. His hand returned to where it was on my leg and finally looked back at the road.

Pedro's Pov

Gavi had run off from the bus and we all assumed that he wasn;t going to come, but about 30 minutes after everyone showed up, we saw Jules and Gavi enter the club. Him and I made eye contact and I waved them over. They walked over and she tried to walk over to her friends, but Gavi's grip on her hand wasn't budging.

I could tell that Gavi Was tired and wanted to go home by the way he walked over to a table and plopped down. Jules waved to her friends and then sat down next to him. No word exchanged between the two, but he tapped her on the shoulder and she leaned back onto him. She had her gaze directed at the party in front of her while Gavi was staring right at her. I gently nudged ferran on the shoulder and had him look at the couple without drawing too much attention.

Gavi's Pov

I had a long day with the stress of the game and what Jules was doing and now I am pooped. I walked over to the table and sat down making sure that she got comfortable in my arms. We sat there in peace just admiring everything.

____

"Gavi! Gavi! Gavi!" I felt Pedri shaking me awake. I woke up and realized that we had both fallen asleep in the booth. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. I flipped my phone over and saw that it was 2 am, but the party was in full swing. I shook Jules, but she just whined and tried to go back to sleep. Anytime I moved she would hug my torso tighter. I realized we weren't getting anywhere and I just picked her up bridal style.

___

The Parade had started. I was on the top of the bus checking Jules' location because I wanted to see when we would pass her in the crowd. I saw that she was a little ways up and decided to just put my phone away and enjoy the surroundings. I had tons of people crying and throwing gifts at me as we slowly drove through the city of devoted fans. Some girl threw her phone at me, usually it was for a picture, but when I looked at it, her contacts app was open with my name filled out in the empty contact. I just rolled my eyes and threw it back.