22- "Relationship" slip up

GAVI's pov

I was still asleep, but my mind briefly woke up to feel Jules trying to break out of my arms. I slowly started waking up more and I squeezed her tighter. "Don't move," I said while I was squished up to her chest. She just laughed and pulled me on top of her. I opened my eyes to look into her eyes. "I could kiss you right now," I croaked out. She covered her mouth and jokingly tried to turn away. I glanced over at the clock, "shit we have to get going." I started to get off her, but she leaned up and kissed me. It was short and left me wanting more.

She rolled out from under me and stood up to stretch. I watched as she gracefully walked across the room to go to her closet. She disappeared into her walk-in closet. I took a chance to look around her room and as I was scanning her belongings my eyes were caught by a picture frame that was being hidden behind clutter. I walked over and pulled it out to see that it was a photo of us on the beach. I smiled at it and put it down so that you could see it better.

Jules' pov

"Jules, there is a beach party tonight. Wanna come with me?" Aurora asked from across the table. I looked over at Gavi and he looked hopeful too. "Sounds fun!" I exclaimed.

We finished up our meal and retired to the living room. I was full and felt super bloated and gross, so when we sat down I put my arms over my stomach to try and cover it. I started a conversation with his dad about Real Madrid. "Yeah, I actually am a fan of them," I laughed. His dad was jokingly angry as he shook his head. The three kids and his mom were laughing so hard we were crying.

"Jules, I have a little gift for you," Pablo's mom said as she pulled out a little box. I accepted it and everyone watched as I opened it. I gasped when I saw a huge diamond ring. "Mom, what is this?" He asked as he looked over my shoulder. "That was your grandma's ring," She calmly responded. I looked up at him to see that he was just staring at the ring. "Thank you very much!" I exclaimed to her.

———

"Stay safe," Mrs Gavira said to us as we walked out the door. We smiled and waved as she shut the door before making our way over to the beach. I had slipped the ring around my necklace because I was scared it would slip off my finger. The sun was going down as we walked over. It was now mid September so it was actually really cold. The problem was that Gavi didn't have a sweatshirt for me to steal.

We walked down a sand path and I ran over to the fire. Gavi had started to talk to some people that he knew. I just watched as the flame got bigger and bigger. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a can of beer. I just took it, opened it , and started to sip it.

I was just sitting there on the sand with my knees to my chest while sipping my beer when someone sat down next to me. I didn't look at them, but waited until they spoke to me. "You look cold," a guy said to me. I chuckled and nodded my head while still looking at my feet. I felt a jacket go around my shoulders and his warm hands brush the back of my neck. I think it was because I was a little tipsy, but I didn't move it off of me. I just sat there and he just talked to me.

Everyone once in a while he would go to get us more beer and I would make sure they were all sealed so he couldn't slip anything in. I started to let loose a little bit and I actually really liked him. I could see a flame in his eye as we talked.

GAVI's pov

I was talking to an old friend when I caught a glimpse of a drunk Jules sitting next to a guy by the fire. I could feel my jaw clench as I tried to keep my composure. She would laugh and touch his arm every so often. "Who is that guy?" I asked the guy who was throwing the party as I pointed to the guy talking to Jules. The particular friends I was talking to didn't know about Jules because they weren't around me enough, they were mostly from when I was younger. He just shrugged my question off, "that girl is hot though." All my friends nodded in agreement.

"Watch this," I said to them. "JULES!!" I yelled to her and she looked over at me. I waved for her to come over and she slowly got up and said something to the boy. He nodded and watched her walk over to me.

She came over with a smile on her face and stopped right next to me. "What?" I laughed at her while watching her try to stay standing. She eventually grabbed my arm to stabilize herself. "This is Jules and she is my friend," I told the group. They all looked from me to her slowly. "What... ever" she slurred. "We are dating," She whispered to them.

Jules' pov

I woke up in a room of boys. I had no idea who any of these people were, but I knew I was in Gavi's house. I rolled off of the couch and walked into his room. Gavi and another boy in his bed asleep. I slowly walked over and crawled over to the other guy and sunk down onto Gavi. He sighed for a second and started to wake up. "Why am I not here?" I furrowed my brows at him. He quietly chuckled, "You were so wasted and refused to lay down in my bed because you said the monsters would bite off your toes. The only place you would sleep was on the couch and I couldn't fit." I rolled off to the side of him and looked him in the eye as he tucked the hair behind my ear. He leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled softly at him and he just stared straight into my soul.

GAVI's pov

She must have had a bad night of sleep because she was mid sentence when she drifted off to sleep. Some of the boys walked into the room right as I was pulling her closer to me. They started to giggle and I threw a pillow at them to shut them up.

Jackson, the guy who was in the bed with me, also had woken up and was trying to play footsies with me. They kept shooting me silent looks and it got to the point that I decided to get out of bed. They all walked out and I turned around to tuck her in more comfortably.

"So you are or are not dating?" Jackson asked right when my foot crossed the threshold of the kitchen. I sighed heavily because I didn't know how to respond. "No we are dating, she was drunk last night." I decided not to get into it with these guys. I started to make breakfast for them. I had cracked the last batch of scrambled eggs when Jules walked in. She came in and walked behind the island before sitting down on the ground in front of the sink. It made it so that the guys couldn't see her and she couldn't see the guys.

"Take this," I said to her as I handed her a pill. "And eat this," I added while handing her a plate of food. She quietly nodded and ate slowly. "I have to go home today because my grandma is going over today," She shyly whispered to me. I nodded and took the plate from her before helping her stand up. She gave me an awkward side hug and walked out with her purse. I turned back to see all the guys staring at me.