17- Catching Flights Not Feelings

"Is that all you are bringing?" I asked while looking at the small duffle bag in Gavi's hand. "Yes? Why are you bringing so much?" He responded with a little bit of sarcastic attitude. He bent over and picked up a suitcase and threw it in the back of the car. I walked over and got into the passenger's seat and we drove off to the airport.

____

"I want to sit next to Jules!" Mikky exclaimed as she grabbed my hands and pulled me into the seat next to her. I looked back and saw Frenkie and Gavi looking at us. I just shrugged at them and turned back to giggle with Mikky. I heard them both sigh and sit down next to each other and behind us.

Pablo Torre, Eric, Balde, Ferran, Sira, and Pedri were also on this trip with us, but they were in a different part of the plane so we didn't know where they were. I put my headphones in and started to listen to some music. I saw a guy walk into a bathroom, but didn't really think anything of it. The thing was, when he was on his way back to his seat, he pulled out his phone and looked at me. I closed my eyes and scrunched my nose because I knew what he was trying to say. "Can I have your snap?" He asked me. He shoved his phone in my face and I accepted that I would have to give it to him.

Before I could type my username in, someone from behind me grabbed the phone and threw it across the plane. I looked back to see Gavi dead staring at the guy. He grabbed my hand and made sure the guy could see it. The guy cussed and walked off. I sat back down, but never let go of his hand.

Gavi's POV

"I want to sit next to Frenkie, '' Mikky said to me while standing in front of me. I quickly got up and switched with her. I sat down next to Jules and took one of her airpods out of her ear and put it mine. Once it reconnected I heard that she was listening to "Sunsetz" By Cigarettes after sex. I swear she just listened to this album on loop. We just sat there and vibed to the music.

I had pulled out my phone and was playing a random mobile game. I started to get mad because I kept failing the level. Jules grabbed the phone out of my hand and completed the level in one try. She handed it back to me and rolled over. I blushed and tried to focus on the game after what had happened.

Mikky's POV

I grabbed Jules' hand and walked down the hallway off the plane. We started to skip up the tunnel so we could get to the airport faster. Moments later the fresh air of the terminal hit us. We both looked back at the boys who were taking their sweet time walking out. When they met up, Jules let go of my hand and grabbed Gavi's. She tried to do it without Frenkie or I noticing. We noticed.

We started to find our way to the baggage claim. "Look!" Frenkie whispered to me. I looked at Gavi who was letting Jules fully lean up against him. She had a huge smile on her and he was staring down at her. "He likes her," Frenkie continued. I looked at him with a serious look. "He loves her," I shot back as I looked into Frenkie's eyes. He took a second to consider it and eventually agreed with me.

Gavi's POV

I walked into the terminal and the girls walked over to us. Jules let go of Mikky and walked over to me. She slipped her small fingers into mine. God her hands were so soft and warm. She led us to the baggage claim. We were standing there and waiting for our bags to come out. Jules had worn a crop top and some booty shorts. I didn't really care how revealing her clothes were because 99% of the time people were nice and respectful. Right now, on the other hand, we were experiencing the 1%. The same guy who tried to get her snap was staring right at her, more specifically her ass. I walked over to her and handed her my sweatshirt. She took it and pulled it over her head. She was on the smaller end so the sweatshirt was oversized and went all the way down past her shorts and covered everything. Once she had gotten situated in the clothes, she leaned up against me. I moved and she burrowed into my chest.