14- Boat dinner

A/N: My Spring break ended yesterday and I am going back to school. This means that there is no guarantee that I will get a chapter out everyday, but I will try my best! 

"Ugh" I let out as my body made contact with the bed. I had just gotten home from the photoshoot and Gavi was standing in my doorway. It had been a fun day with the team. We had laughed and joked the whole time while they took their photos for the promotional things for a new Nike campaign coming out. I scooted my way up on my bed and put my head on the pillow.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Mikky invited you and I out to dinner tonight with her and Frenkie. I said yes, so we have to leave at 5," I croaked out from my spot in bed. He just chuckled and walked over to my desk. He grabbed the remote of the nightstand next to my bed and turned the TV on. He turned on a random futbol game and I went on my phone.

I got bored with tik tok and turned it off. Laid my head down and closed my eyes. I don't think it would hurt to get a little rest with the long day I had. I turned my head to see that Gavi was staring right at me and not the game. I sighed with a smile on my face and lifted the blanket. He understood what I was saying and he started acting like a little kid. He skipped over to my bed and slipped under the blanket. He started petting my head which soothed me enough to fall asleep.

____

I woke up to talking in my room. I knew Gavi here, but who was he talking to? He was still rubbing my head and I didn't want to move. I rolled over to see Frenkie and Mikky sitting in my room. "Well good morning sleepy head!" Frenkie exclaimed and the other two looked at me. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. They looked at each other and back at me. "We were ready and bored so we decided to come over so we could all drive together." Mikky said to me. I nodded and stood up to grab my dress.

Mikky followed me into the bathroom and was digging through my makeup while I got changed. She turned around and looked at my dress. It was a slightly short pink dress with an open back. When she saw me she pulled out a clear gloss and handed it to me. I made sure to apply it slowly and take my time. "Don't worry! I got a photo of you two sleeping." She whispered to me which caused me to smile. When I was done we inspected ourselves in the mirror. She gave me a hug and we stayed like this until we heard a knock at the door. I turned around and opened it. Birth of the boys were standing there looking at us. Frenkie stepped forward and kissed her. Gavi and I, on the other hand, just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

We all walked out of my house and got in the car. Mikky and I sat in the back together while Gavi and Frenkie sat in the front. I was scrolling on my phone when a guy added me on snapchat. As I always do, I went and found him on instagram. Mikky looked over at my screen, "He is hot! Why are you stalking him?" I shot her a look as I saw the boys looking at me. I pretended not to see their stares and responded truthfully. "He added me on snap and I was deciding whether or not to add him back." She just reached and grabbed my phone out of my hand and clicked the 'accept' button next to his add notification.

"Mikky!!!" I screamed. She chatted with him as I tried to grab my phone back. After she sent it, she handed it back to me. I looked at the message she sent and it read "hey cutie". I looked at her with the most freaked out look on my face. "Mikky!!!" I yelled again and I shoved her shoulder.

Before I could delete it, the guy opened it. All the air in my body left me when I saw the blue arrow was empty. I showed her and she just started uncontrollably laughing. "What happened?" I heard Gavi ask. I just handed him the phone and his expression changed to almost.... Jealous? He handed me the phone back and I saw that the guy responded. "My parents aren't home. You should come over. I think you are really hot!" I showed Mikky this chat too and she just continued to laugh.