18- Visca el.... Man City?

GAVI's pov

I woke up to Jules holding my arms around her. She was holding one of my hands in hers and the other was across her stomach. I shifted to see the time in the clock which showed 4:23 am. I kissed her head and slowly pulled my arms away from her. I got out of bed and walked back to my room to change into running clothes. I then threw my AirPods in and walked to the elevator and made my way out of the hotel. When I hit the sidewalk, I broke into a full sprint.

I was breathing heavily and my mind was empty. I made my way flying down the street. I came off my high of running and flipped down at a random table outside of a restaurant to catch my breath. It was dark out, but the sun was just starting to rise. I looked down at my phone to see that it was now 5:36. I just sat there in awe of the colors of the sky as I watched the thing that we neglected every day. The sun.

After it had fully come up, I turned around to see that I was sitting in front of a coffee shop. I stood up and walked in. I read the menu and went to order something for me and I also ordered matcha for Jules.

After I ordered, I went to lean up against the bar and wait for my order.

I was watching a ship tik tok of Jules and I when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl smiling at me. "Can I get your snap?" She asked as she handed me her phone. As someone who had girls all over the world thirsting for me, I learned to just give it to them and then not add them back. It would get them to back off without needing to actually interact with them ever again. "My name is Amelia!" She told me as I handed her phone back.

I was just being nice and luckily my name was called right after that. I just gave her a half assed smile as I walked to grab it. I made sure to quickly make my way out of the store.

Then I started my walk back to the hotel so we could get ready for the Man City vs Man U game we were going to. Let me tell you something, the streets of London in the early morning are my new favorite places.

Jules' pov

"Come on Jules we have to get ready for the game," I heard Gavi say to me as he lightly shook me. I grunted and rolled over. He handed me a matcha. I thanked him and started to sip on it. I noticed that Frenkie and Mikky were gone. I didn't really question it, but instead picked up my phone and started to scroll on Instagram. He laid back down next to me and I scratched his head. He was freshly showered and I could smell his cologne from where I was.

I was scrolling when something caught my eye. It was a girl handing Gavi her phone and he smiled at her. My heart dropped and I pushed Gavi away from me. He looked at me and just avoided eye contact. I quickly grabbed my clothes and went to get dressed in the bathroom.

Frenkie's pov

Mikky and I got done with breakfast and we're now standing at the door of our hotel room. I unlocked the door and walked in. We both found a confused Gavi sitting in Jules' bed. "What's going on?" Mikky asked as she looked around for Jules. "I don't know. She just shoved me off her and ran to get changed in the bathroom," he responded a little choked up.

Mikky's pov

I thought this was weird and knocked on the bathroom door. Jules opened it and I could see the tears in her eyes. She didn't say anything and just showed me her phone. It was a picture of Gavi and another girl this morning. "Oh sweetie!" I whispered and hugged her.

She didn't really lean into me and stepped back seconds later. I patted her one more time and walked out. I was met with Gavi who looked at me. I nodded. He was not going to get an explanation from me, they had to talk it out.