27- Storms

A/N: This isn't my best work, but I wanted to get a chapter out for you to read. I am so sorry because I feel like this book is starting to get boring for the readers. I love Jules, but I am having writers block and hope to break it down soon! Love you all!

Mom and Sky had gone on a class trip which meant that I was left alone. I tried to entertain myself, but it wasn't working. I picked up my phone to see that the screen was empty because the boys were at training. I was going to call Mikky, but I knew that she was a shoot for her clothes line. I fell back down on the couch and sighed hard. I turned my head to the side and looked out the giant windows to look up at the sunny sky. The happiness that the sun was giving off only made me more lonely and sad.

I had decided to watch some tv, more specifically Ted Lasso. I had heard of the show and finally decided to watch it. I was under a fluffy blanket with a bowl of M&Ms in my lap. I was on the last episode of the season when my phone started to sound an alarm. I looked over to see that there was a storm warning. I instantly turned the tv to the weather and the lady told us to go to our basement. I thought this was weird because even though it was more overcast than before, it wasn't raining yet.

Nevertheless I went around the house and closed all the windows. I decided not to go down yet, but watch the news closely and not long after that, it started to pour. I hated storms. I hated the thunder and lighting. I hated how uncontrollable and scary it was for it to be happening. I walked down to my basement and sat down on the cold, hard concrete floor. I tried to call Gavi, but then I realized that something was wrong with my signal and I wasn't able to make any calls. This made me even more scared because now I had no contact with the outside world.

Gavi's POV

Xavi had let us off early because of the upcoming storms. I got in the car and the first thing I did was call Jules to make sure she was ok. It went straight to voicemail, but I knew that she was afraid of storms. I decided that I was going to drive over to her house to make sure everything was ok.

I pulled into the driveway and hopped out of the car. It was pouring rain and all the lights were off in the house. I still walked up to the front porch and knocked on the door. No response. I pulled my phone out again and called her. Voicemail.

Jules's Pov

It was dark outside and pouring rain. I was super freaked out and all I wanted was Gavi to be here, but with no way to call him, I just sat in my basement and listened to the storm sounds. I was quietly sitting up against the wall, when I heard a knock on my front door. This was like a horror movie. I was too scared to open the door. Whoever it was at my front door didn't need me enough. It stopped for a second, but then started up again.

Gavi's Pov

I was standing on her front porch pounding on her door. I had checked her location and it said that her last known location was at her house so I knew she was here. I kept calling and knocking, but still no response. I had only one other ride and that was to go into her backyard. I walked over and hopped her fence before walking over to her sliding door and effortlessly pushing it open. I hated that she left her doors unlocked and knew I needed to talk to her about it. I walked over to the basement door and started to make my way down the twisty stairs.

When I made it to the bottom I saw a blanket all balled up and walked over to it. I dropped down and hugged the ball of blankets. "I am here," I said while trying to sooth her. I could hear her breathing, but refused to move. I pulled the blankets off her head and saw the terrified look on her face. I moved the hair of her face and kissed her on the forehead. "I am here." She sat up and wrapped her arms around me. "I was so scared. I knew I had forgotten to lock the doors and I thought you were someone breaking in," She said to me. I chuckled a little bit and hugged her back.

We were laying on the floor in silence while I just caressed her head. She had put her arm across her chest and brought her leg up to put it on my waist. "We should do something," She looked up at me. I got up and reached my hand out to help her up. She smiled and got up. She grabbed the pile of blankets she had brought down and followed me up to the living room. I led her out to the patio and plopped down on the couch. We were sitting under the covers and listening to the storms. It had mostly stopped thundering and now it was just rain.

I pulled out my phone and we did our favorite pastime which was watching fan edits of ourselves. We found a couple of good ones and this broke her out of her nervous shell. We were both laughing and joking around now. After we had scrolled so long that both my thumbs hurt. We were deciding what to do next when we heard a knock at the door. She went to open it only to find that Pedri was standing there. When he saw me behind her he got really serious and pulled me away from her. "We have a problem," He sternly said to me. I kept eye contact as I waited for him to continue. "La Liga has just terminated your contract which means that you are no longer a first team player." I stared at him in shock. I didn;t believe him so I pulled out my phone and went to the website to realize that Pedri was right. I wasn't there anymore.

Jules' Pov

I watched from the window as Gavi's smile faded and soon after that, tears fell from his face. I wanted to run out to him, but I didn't want to disturb what they were talking about. I just sat there with a tear in my heart as I watched him cry. Pedri pulled him into a bro hug and we made eye contact through the window. He signaled for me to come out. I jumped up and ran out to him. Pedri backed up just in time for me to make contact with his body. I could see he was smiling at the two of us, but my attention wasn't on him.

We had all ended up on the couch not long after this. I had an asleep Pedri on one shoulder and an asleep Gavi on the other. I snaked my arms around both of them as they slept. I didn't want to move, but I also wanted to sleep in a bed. I eventually decided to get up. I made sure that they were both lying comfortable before walking up to my room. I got into my bed with a stupid smile on my face. Gavi loved me. I knew it.