11-Birthday Pt 2

I heard the music from the club before we even walked in. I thought tonight was going to be dinner at a restaurant, but it was actually dinner at a club. He had taken me home to change into a different dress to more match the vibe of the club. I was now wearing a skin tight mini dress that definitely showed a little too much, but YOLO.

(The snap thing at the bottom was there when I downloaded it from pinterest! Please do not snap her!)

We walked in front of the line because Gavi is famous and all. I walked in after him and I looked around at all the very drunk, but very happy people here. We spotted the group sitting at a table in the corner together. "JULES," Mikky yelled. "MIKKY" I yelled back as I ran up to her and pulled her in a hug. I could tell she had already had a little to drink, but she wasn't all the way gone at this point. We giggled a little but before I walked over to the rest of the group to say hi.

We started to party and the booze started to flow. I was tipsy when Mikky asked if I wanted to dance. We made our way to the center of the dance floor and started to break some moves. Well, you could barely call them moves, it was more Mikky and I leaning on each other as we swayed from side to side. At some point I felt a hand on my hip guiding me back and forth. Since I was drunk, it took a second for it to register what was happening. I looked over to see a random guy grinding on me. I kind of jumped and tried to get away from him, but everytime I moved forward, he took another step towards me.

"Get away" I begged, but I barely had enough strength to push him away. When I did, he just punched me square in the face.

Gavi's POV

I didn't drink tonight because I hated hangovers more than anything else on this planet. I was sitting with Pedri, who also wasn't drinking, when we heard a commotion on the dance floor. I jumped up and walked over to see what was going on. When I did, I saw Jules laying on the ground and some guy shaking his fist while standing over her. Mikky was standing there in shock and when she saw me, she signaled me over. I pushed through the crowd and knelt down by her. "What the fuck man" I said to him. I stood up and got in his face. I could see that people had pulled out their phones and realized that I had to leave before people got videos of me fighting someone.

I just sighed and picked her up. She woke up and tried to break out of my hands. "I wanna keep partying." She whined, but I kept walking her out the door. We walked to the car and set her in the passenger's seat. She leaned her head against the headrest and stared at me as I got in the car. "You're pretty," She whispered to me. I just looked over at her and her beautiful face. My eyes wandered from her eyes down to her rosey lips. I wanted to know what they felt like against mine. I wanted to press my lips against hers and never let go.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and started the car. She just whined, "I want to go to your house because my mom would kill me if she saw me like this. I looked at her and sighed again. I knew that if I brought her back to my house she would want to lay with me in my bed and I would just feel even worse about not being able to kiss her.