Him

We drove back home with the Maraz's following behind us. How am I supposed to live with him? We were with each other for five minutes and already not getting along. Is it me? I'm always fighting.

But fighting with him was different...he almost enjoyed it. He thinks it's funny. It's not gonna be funny when I'm kicking his ass. Which seems like it might be sooner than later. My thoughts wandered to dinner and how Grandmother had mentioned a wedding.

"Grandfather?"
"Yes dearest?"
"Whose wedding is happening and when is it?"
He looked at Grandmother who acted as if she didn't hear me.

"Um.. Well we were going to tell you sooner it's just-"
"We'll talk about it later." She cut in, her eyes still looking ahead. Joseph looked uneasy. What the hell is going on?

The rest of the ride was quiet, leaving my suffocating with all of my questions. Why does it matter? I don't care who the hell is marrying who, so why don't they tell me?!

When we got home I went straight to my room taking off those bloody heels. I peeled out of my blue dress careful not to wrinkle it. I plopped on the bed in my underwear and garter belt and heard a knock.

"Who is it?" I yelled.
"Mrs. Garcia"
"Oh come in." Mrs. Garcia has been my maid for years and gets paid better than most business men for taking care of my needs all day, every day.
"I can bring my clothes down it's alright" I insisted as usual, but she wasn't having it.

"No no this is my job. You lay down" she said, waving my suggestion off.
"Who's the cutie next door?"
"Next door?"
"Yes, in the guest room." Oh shit.

"Uh is he older?"
Please say yes. Please say- "No he looks about in his early twenties? Very polite young man." My ass.
"That's Mr. Maraz's son. He came for the wedding." I said with the most enthusiasm I could possible muster.

"What wedding?" She asked curiously.
"Exactly" I replied.
"You don't know who is getting married?"
"They won't tell me."
"Oh. OH. Well you have a great night bye see you tomorrow." She said in one breath. And practically ran down the stairs

That sneaky bitch knows something. Great, the maid knows more than I do about my own family. I went into the bathroom and started my bubble bath. Another perk of my life: Jacuzzi and a gigantic bath.

I sunk into the water and let go off my thoughts. I buried my head under the hot water. Ahhhhh. I never wanna leave. Ok I have to breathe now. Damnit. I came back up for air and caught my breath.

"You were under there for quite some time. Are you a mermaid? I'm only asking because that would explain your anti-socialism" a husky voice said.

"WHAT THE HE-"
"Language. And sorry. This bathroom is connected to my room. For a second I thought no one was in here and the maids ran your baths for you."

"Get out! What the hell! Leave!"
"Nah I think I'll stay." He said trying to hide his smile.
"What?" I spat.

"Yeah. Unless of course, you want to apologize?"
"Hell no." Apologize? For what?
"Okay. I guess when you're done, you'll have to get up NAKED and get this towel"

He held the towel up for my to see.
"You perverted dick!"
"Hey, I'm not complaining about seeing your body or anything, but you could just apologize and off I'd go."

"I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do."
"You were very rude to me actually."
"Well you were urge back so I'm not apologizing...YOU should apologize."

"See? Stubborn." He said with a devilish smile. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm....sorry" he looked at me as if I had given him an Oscar award.

"I'm sorry that you're a stupid áss pervert who steals innocent women's towels and stalks them in gardens. I'm sorry you're an arrogant jerk that will probably never marry due to your "I think I know everything" attitude." I smiled innocently. His jaw clenched as his eyes challenged me.

"And I'm sorry." He said slowly, "because sweetheart, you've met your match. I don't tolerate people who don't sub-who don't..obey. And you're going to obey. Sooner or later."

With that he left.

Met my match? Obey? His words rang in my ears "You're going to obey. Sooner or later."

OOOOH We're seeing Javier's dark side>:) and it's only beginning. Comment and vote if you like my story so far.
XOXO
Me