Feeling Cocky

We made it back to the Members lounge, and Javier sat down, pulling me into his lap again. Rowan looked at him questioningly, eyes darting between Javier's lap and the floor. I ignored it as the others looked a bit confused as well, but dropped it quickly.

Jonathan smiled devilishly at me, whispering in Matthew's ear.

"I don't think that is a good idea, baby. I think Fae is still in trouble.." He replied, and I was left with overwhelming curiosity.

"What is it that you are wanting, Jonathan?" Javier replied, his tone clipped and cold- still holding a grudge I assumed.

Stubborn dick. It was one eye roll you overbearing ass.

Jonathan looked at Matthew, who simply nodded and smiled.

"Can Fae go dance with me?" He put on the cutest damn smile I'd seen in my life, and honestly, if Javier said no, I may be a little impressed.

Who could say no to that?

Everyone looked to Jonathan with pity, already expecting the answer to come.

"I suppose; bring her sweet ass to me if she tries anything, and no- no- alcohol. Keep her away from the alcohol." Everyone looked at him yet again with confusion, as if he was supposed to say no.

Why can't I have alcohol? It isn't like I'm sitting in front of my couch with a beer belly...I just like wine..a lot.

He's depriving me of my happiness! What a fucking ass.

Jonathan squealed and ran to me, grabbing my hand, interrupting my plot of revenge.

"I won't drink anything," he whispered to Matthew before dragging me down to the dance floor.

"You're so hot! If I was straight, I would be all over you. No wonder you're the one Javier finally fell for." He said, his cute dimple poking through his cheek.

Fell for..

"If I knew you would be safe from Javier's wrath, I would let you." I joked back as he grabbed me and took me to the bar.

"Two waters, please." he told the bartender, who nodded.

"So, how was your punishment?" His eyes gleamed.

"Probably more enjoyable for me than him, but he doesn't know that." I smiled evilly and he laughed. We chugged our drinks once they were brought to us, and I almost choked on my water as Jonathan grabbed me again, dragging me back to the dance floor.

"Let's put on a show for our men!" He yelled over the loud music, and I looked over to see them all watching us intently up in the lounge.

This will be fun.

We smiled at each other, and he got behind me, grinding against me to the fast paced music.

I closed my eyes let my hips follow his, getting lost in the music.

"Javier won't kill you, right?" I asked, just in case. He had no limits to his caveman-like possessiveness.

Jonathan laughed, "He's had a soft spot for me for years. He trusts me. And there's the fact that I'm gay and married." We laughed.

We continued dancing and laughing, slowing the pace when a sensual song came on.

"Keep doing what you're doing. Javier is about to lose it up there." He whispered, and I got even closer, moving my hips even more.

I looked up through the corner of my eye to see Javier on the edge of his seat, his body tensed.

I looked up at him, his eyes connecting with mine for a split second before I turned away.