AUTHORS NOTE

I have a lot to say in this particular authors note, mostly because I don't like updating with A/N's instead of actual updates..I know..I'm sorry..such a cocktease.

First, I would like to say that I am so happy that I am getting more feedback and comments! :) I read them all when I can and I know many of you by username and profile pic specifically, so when I see some of you post a comment I get all kinds of excited to read them!

But, I would like to point one thing out: many people say things like "fifty shades much" "Christian Grey much" etc etc. I understand that many of you are only familiar with that book in the sense of anything BDSM, but similarities in any BDSM are to occur.

I would also like to point out that I am familiar with the lifestyle- not only from books. So, that being said, I would like to help you guys out.

Many authors that have actually experienced anything in the lifestyle or maybe that have done extreme research are going to roll your eyes when you say "Christian Grey much" to things such as:

The rolling of the eyes being a pet peeve- this should be an obvious thing: rolling your eyes at someone- not to mention a dominant or someone of that nature- is just a rude and disrespectful use of body language. So yes, obviously it is going to be a pet peeve.

Biting the lip- it is a turn on to many, many people, and as you read other books, you will see that many Dom/Sub relationships are just of a sexual nature. This said, they are always thinking about sex around the sub (we all know my books has some other things attached though;) so when someone bites their lip, yeah, they're going to point it out.

This one really gets me. When I show that Javier is hurt by when he lets his Dominant side get in the way, it is absolutely, positively nothing like Christian Grey. NOTHING. If you read between the lines, you can see that very clearly- and many of you have noted that.

THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT: we all know why Christian didn't like being touched...that isn't why Javier didn't like being touched. But I cannot go further into that as it will be later in the chapters.

So what I am trying to say is, don't compare an authors book rudely in a sense of copying or portraying characters the same. I understand some ways it isn't rude, and I know that many of you aren't trying to be rude. It is just offending to me because I have shown chapters of scenes that I have experienced. The author of Fifty Shades of Grey was not in the lifestyle, and I am not judging because shit, she went viral, and I think she did amazing for not being into it.

So please just think before you comment something like that. I don't mind things like "oh this reminds me of.." Because yeah, I am writing. I get inspired by things- it may be something that actually inspired me. So I actually like those comments.

Now to the part you guys may murder me for.

I am not permanently keeping this book up, BUT you will have PLENTY of time to finish it and even recommend it to new readers. It could be up for a year longer after I finish, but I want you to know, I am not very confident in this book. I am thinking of rewriting it because I will have other books that tie into this one (;)

So that is all, give me feedback on the rewriting or if you think I shouldn't. I feel that I should though. This book hasn't been edited one bit. I started writing it on a whim. I do not have editors like many authors- not yet at least. I started this book with no followers, no experience. This is my first book. If you would like to edit for me I will get back to you if you message me. Or if you want to help with covers, etc. I would love the help. I obviously need it.

Thank you guys so much :) I love you.

If you read all of this, you deserve a jar of gelato.