Mockage

"Yes Kitten?" I mocked in an exaggerated deep tone, low enough for only me to hear. "Yes sir, Master Javier." His retreating steps stopped.

Oh shit.

What the hell? How did he hear that? I could practically feel the smirk on his lips from here.

I did it now.

His steps slowly came closer. I waited, not sure how he would handle this situation with his shady emotional outbursts.

He finally got to my room and closed the door behind him with his foot, his eyes never leaving mine as he did. His lips were slightly tilted up in amusement as he slowly stalked his way toward me.

"Would you like to repeat that Kitten?

I shook my head and swallowed hard.

"I..uh..w-"

My lame excuse was cut off by his deep, sinister chuckle that made my toes curl. He stepped closer, closer until my toes were touching his and our noses would be touching if it weren't for his height advantage. I tilted my head up to look him in the eyes, trying to look as if he weren't affecting me.

His eyes darkened, still trained on mine.

His voice was in an authoritative whisper as he said "There are many things that make me tick Maysún. Many, many things. But you...." he laughed darkly to himself. "You set me off. You really know how to get me heated."

My heart was beating fast enough for the both of us to hear. My breathing was heavy as he seductively bit his lip, still watching me.

He leaned close enough for me to think he was going to kiss me and continued. "Heated..is definitely what you make me feel. You see, there is a lot you don't know about me. And one of those things is that I don't stop until I get what I want. You know what I want, Fae?"

I cleared my throat, not trusting my voice at the moment. I leaned back a little. "What do you want Javier?" I asked hoarsely, pretty sure he was expecting an answer.

"I want you tied to my bed, screaming my name, begging for a release that I just won't allow, with you being so bad. I want you bent over my lap naked, crying for punishment. That, I certainly will give."

I opened and closer my mouth like a gaping fish, searching my brain for a reply. Javier's smirk deepened. His response sent chills down my body, my stomach swirling with butterflies and desire.

He stepped closer, I stepped back. He tried again, but I retreated. He followed me as I ran away backwards until the back of my knees hit my bed, sending me flying on my back.

He snickered, his eyes tracing my body, until in an instant, he was hovering over me. His lips were on my neck as he continued to laugh to himself.

"Buy me dinner first, Fae." he said huskily. His lips traveled up to my jaw as he nibbled on my ear. I tried to calm my erotic breathing as his soft lips got closer to mine.

He kissed my lips roughly for a quick second, until he was trailing back down to my jugular, biting my throat lightly, causing a light whimper to erupt from the back of my throat.

What the hell was that?

He smiled against my skin. His hands slid hungrily down my sides to my thighs, squeezing them as his lips ventured dangerously on my chest. He lifted his head to pull my shirt up and trailed his hands over my bare stomach up to my bra.

My hands, that had been lying there limply, lifted up to touch his hair before he grabbed my wrists and held them above my head with one hand.

His to the followed along the lines of my stomach, licking up to my under wire, which is when he decided my bra was an obstacle, ripping it off of me.