Surrender

He drops to his knees, showing his submission to me, allowing me to put the blindfold around him.

What the fuck? Oh God.

How the hell do I do this?

His breaths came out in slow, measured pants as the huge man kneels before me, his back to me.

"Fae." He whispers, looking at the ground in front of him.

"Y-yes?"

"You're in control. I want you to follow what you feel is right. Do what you want with me. I'm yours. This is me...surrendering to you." His voice is husky as he coaxes me through this.

"I don't..know what to do...?" I said nervously.

"It's a first for me too, but I trust you. Trust yourself."

I slowly wrap the silky red blindfold around his eyes, careful not to tie it too tight.

I take my time tying it, contemplating on what to do. I walk around in front of him and took him in.

His head is bowed in respect, his jaw locked. His entire posture emitted sign of submission and respect.

"You can..stand." It was a weak command, and honestly ended up sounding like a question.

He immediately stands, not saying a word.

I lead him to the big satin bed and grab the handcuffs I had come to learn that he kept in his pocket at all times.

His breath hitches as he feels my hands in his pockets before he realized what I am doing.

I lick my lips at the sight of his naked torso, taking a moment to admire him, sliding my hands down his toned stomach. With every touch, he lets out a slight intake of breath, his stomach tightening.

His breathing becomes heavier as I slowly begin pulling off his sweats. He slowly lifts his hips, helping me slide them off.

My heart hammers in my chest as his silk- and only silk- covered erection greeted me.

I hesitate to take his underwear off, unsure of how far to take this and what the hell I am going to do once he is naked.

I grab the cuffs and take his huge wrists into my hands, raising them above his head to the headboard that is so conveniently barred.

I clasp them around his hands and put the tiny key on the bedside.

His jaw locks as the cuffs do around him, his body shifting in slight discomfort, making me realize how difficult this must be for him.

Swallowing back my nerves, I glide my hands down his hard body, watching his reactions as I explore every inch of his sunkissed torso.

I watch him jump as my nails lightly go over his nipples, to the waistband of his underwear. His dick instantly hardens more. When I go back up his stomach again instead of going further down, he releases a frustrated breath that he had been holding.

A small smirk forms on my face.

I could have some fun with this.

Control wasn't exactly my forte in this...relationship, but teasing and most importantly, frustrating was quite a hobby of mine when it came to Javier.

I force down my nerves and hook my fingers around the waistband of his underwear, causing him to take a deep, shocked breath.

His lips part slightly as I free him of his underwear, his erection slapping against his hard stomach before pointing to the ceiling.