Whatta Ride

I GOT FUCKING HACKED? IF ANYONE TRIES TO PULL ANY OF THAT SHIT AGAIN I'LL COME FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A TEAM OF VIRTUAL FRIENDS READING MY GODDAMN BOOK! SEPARATE ME FROM THEM AGAIN AND I'LL FUCK YOU THE FUCK UP. KNOW THAT I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS YOU PATHETIC CUNT. IVE GOT ONE SENTENCE FOR YOU:

YOU'RE

A

CUNT!

I hope you guys enjoy:) (right where we left off BEFORE AN ASSHOLE GOT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND TOTALLY BUGGED MY SYSTEM.)

One second, his mouth was devouring mine, our skin was sticking in the most delicious way, and the next he was gone.

I opened my eyes to see him standing by the edge of the table of which I was still sprawled over. His eyes were crazed, a dark lustful look in them. His hair was all over the place in the sexiest way, from my hands that had yanked and ran through them with hunger.

The only sound was our breathing, and I looked up at him questioningly.

Why the hell did you stop? We were just getting started?

A smirk slowly creeped onto his face, making him look even crazier and sadistic. And god, it was turning me on.

"Get up," he said quietly, his voice hoarse and husky.

"B-"

"Up," he repeated more demandingly.

I complied, the ache between my legs notably stronger now that I wasn't about to quench the insatiable thirst he'd created.

Was this my punishment? Tell me you love me, get me hot and bothered, then leave me hanging.

That was too harsh. He couldn't do that to me.

"Pants. Off." I practically deflated with a sigh of relief, the throbbing of need becoming too much-and he hasn't even done anything yet.

I did as he said, watched as he casually lay down on his back on the table.

"What are you..?"

"Sit on my face."

It was an order. My legs almost collapsed under me. I was frozen on the spot for a second, my head fuzzy.

"Wh-"

"Let me pleasure you, Gattina," he winked. "Ride my face."

I walked got on the table and straddled him slowly. The look in his eyes was evil, like a psychotic murderer who enjoyed pleasuring his victims before killing them.

It turned me on more.

The look told me I didn't know what was coming.

Or, rather, who.

I inched closer to his torso before he grabbed my hips, pulling me where he wanted me.

Where I so wanted to be.

I was still on my knees, hovering above him. How did one go about this? I didn't want to suffocate him, Jesus. Though it wouldn't be such a bad way to go, how would I tell Mr. Maraz?

Javier looked up at me seductively, his face igniting my core. Good god. He gave me a quick boyish smile before yanking me down.