Vulnerability

I drop to my knees and bow my head, showing her respect, showing her that I am vulnerable.

I hear her soft gasp behind me as she stands there, unmoving behind me.

I give her a minute to take it all in, to decide on how to do this. How to take control, as I decide on how the hell I'm going to do this without grabbing her and fucking her senseless the second she gives me an order.

"Fae." I whisper when I realize she isn't planning on making the first move for a while.

"Y-yes?" She stutters slightly, her voice high as I break her from her thoughts.

"You're in control. I want you to follow what you feel is right. Do what you want with me. I'm yours. This is me...surrendering to you." I coax her. Never in my fucking life would I have even thought I'd say these words.

But I needed her to know that she wasn't just my 'sex toy'. She was more than just a hollow body to puppet and control. She wasn't property.

I wanted her to understand what it is like to be in control, maybe she would understand me more. In order to prove these things to her, she had to see that she makes me vulnerable, and I am hers.

"I don't..know what to do...?" She said nervously, over thinking it with indecisiveness.

"It's a first for me too, but I trust you. Trust yourself." I reassure her, and later hear a small breath before she slowly wraps the blindfold gently around me. I notice as she does it very slowly, buying herself time to find her next move. When she finally finishes, she walks around me and I avert my eyes up to see her sexy, long legs, still keeping my head down to prove her authority over me.

My hands twitch as I hold back from picking her up and having my way with her.

"You can..stand." I smirk at the 'command' as it resembles a question more than an order, but quickly do so, going against every nerve in my body that is screaming for me to punish her.

Maybe she'll learn to actually listen and take some tips from me.

Hah.

She lightly grabs my wrist, making me follow her to the direction I memorize as the bed before she lightly pushed me to lie down.

Her natural submissive nature is showing itself as she struggles to give me orders.

I wait for her next move, unsure of what the hell she is thinking before her small hands are in my pockets, grabbing my

Handcuffs.

I hold back my remarks as a slight, angered panic courses through me. I don't know how this is going to end.

I have never been cuffed before.

I feel her hands at the side of my sweatpants, and lift my hips to help her pull them off while trying to slow down my already heavy breathing.

I feel her eyes on me as I wait impatiently for her next move.

Then she grabs my wrists.

And I know what's coming.

She raises my arms above my head and clasps them into the leathered cuffs, chaining me to the headboard.

She leans over me, most likely putting the key away, and I feel her breasts against my naked torso.

My hands immediately go to pull her closer to me as I hold back the groan from her clothed skin grazing mine. The stupid fucking restraints stop me, and I already feel my aggravation building up.