A/N

Some of you have shown respect and love, but I've had many mean comments and a lot of hateful messages.

I have a sequel coming up, to many of you who have been extremely rude to me and who have even threatened to unfollow me.

I wasn't going to go out and say it, but I guess I have to.

The sequel won't be an actual Fae/Javier sequel, but it will answer many of your questions.

Why else would I have Rowan being taken to jail? Why else would everything end with such a young time in their relationship?

I've been planning a next book in the BDSM series, as well as plenty that may not be so centered around that lifestyle.

I don't like to know when the book is ending, maybe it's just me and maybe it's just that I like to read out the story, not follow along knowing that it will end in a chapter.

This book is an insane work in progress you guys. It needs A LOT of work. But I'm ending it in young and new love because I think it's beautiful that way. I think it's beautiful that we don't know for sure if they'll have children or how they'll marry and how they'll end up. We just know that they're in love and they're starting a new chapter in their lives.

I'm a new writer, it's my first book, so I apologize if the end didn't meet your expectations. This book was not essentially planned out. I just began writing and you all responded. Thank you for that.

ON A FURTHER NOTE,

tell me what you're really interested in me writing next. I do have some ideas of my own-some of those ideas already being put to work, but if you have any suggestions, do ask.

Thank you to those who have read and commented and voted for my book. : ) I hope you stay and read some more.