Sinful Banquets

Jamie fucking Dornan to the side. Feast your eyes ladies and gents.

His stare didn't waver, and my eyes were giant blue saucers, my mouth opening and closing, gaping like a fish out of water.

All I could think about was how fucking hot that threat was.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I took a moment to scan his face. His tense jaw clenched and unclenched, making it that much more masculine. His eyes were such an indescribable brown, filled with a deadly combination of lust and anger. His nostrils slightly flared, his upper lip slightly twitching.

"W-what threats? Promises?" I asked, my voice cracking in need.

God I needed him.

"Oh Mia Bella, you'll see." he smirked. "You should get to bed Maysún, Banquet tomorrow."

"Yeah. Banquet. Right." I couldn't fucking form sentences. I pushed him off of me and grabbed my boy shorts but then realized they were only the remains of my boy shorts.

Damn.

Javier snickered. I turned and sent him a glare, "What if I ripped your little Italian silk underwear hmm?"

He snorted.

"Little?" He asked, warning in his voice.

I held my ground.

"Little...kitten?" he repeated, challenging me.
"Little." I mentally gave myself a pat on the back for sounding so sure.

He got up from the bed, a Cheshire cat smile on his lips. As much as I wanted to, I didn't back away. He took one, long stride and pulled my chest against his, grinding his hard member against my upper hip.

"Oh.." I squeaked. He put his head into the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent with one deep breath.
He grabbed my hand and placed it to the crotch of his underwear, squeezing my hand around him.
"Oh." he mocked, his voice a seductive groan.

My breathing hitched. My heart stopped. He moved my hand along his shaft through the expensive silk, his hips slowing moving against our hands.

"Oh, Maysún," he mocked again. "Is this little?" he continued grinding his hips softly against my hand, his stubble grazing my neck.

He painfully bit the sensitive skin between my neck and shoulder, causing me to cry out.

"Answer me Gittano." His voice getting deeper, going into Alpha mode again.

"No.. Its..not little." I forced out, "It's tiny."

And with that, I ran.

Not far of course, but I'd go down fighting.

"Hmmm, my little feisty Fae is back," he chuckled, pulling me back against him, my back to his chest. "Every time you talk back to me, I just want to fuck. You. More." He punctuated each word by roughly grinding against me, pressing his not little dick into my back. My moan left before I could hold it back.

"I think you like it when I talk dirty, don't you, Kitten?" He purred, his accent more punctual than usual.

I didn't answer.

He slapped my ass.

Hard.

I choked out a tiny scream, but he cut it off with his hand, which caused me to bite down softly on it, stifling my scream.

"Answer. Me." He moved his hand, awaiting his answer.

Fuck, my ass stung.

"OW TH-" I forgot his question, far too distracted by him grinding against me, sending little waves of pleasures down my spine.