4

One, two, three...

Deng Xi was scratching the grass.

Every time he pulled out a red medicinal herb, he secretly glanced at the silver tail that was still tied up by him.

Yinwei was lying quietly with his eyes closed, as if he was not threatening at all, but the fierce look in his eyes just now still made Deng Xi a little scared.

It turned out that he was really dumb.

No wonder he was injured so badly.

The sea is very dangerous. If a weak mermaid does not have some unique skills, it is impossible to survive in the deep sea. Therefore, the sea bestowed the mermaid with a natural singing voice.

They have a natural affinity for natural creatures, and the enchanting voice they sing has the ability to heal and comfort.

It sounds powerful, but the actual effect is very tasteless.

For example, Deng Xi usually runs away quickly when encountering large predatory sea creatures while singing to make them lose their appetite.

But the little mute can't sing, and if he meets other big fish, he will probably be bullied so pitifully that he can escape, and the injuries on his body are probably caused by the same way.

Deng Xi pursed her lips and worked harder at pulling weeds.

Ten, eleven, twelve...

Deng Xi was about to pluck all the red medicinal herbs beside this piece of red coral. He was hungry and tired, so he stopped to rest for a while, panting for breath, and glanced at Silvertail quietly again.

Si Jisheng's posture didn't even change, as if he didn't care about being tied up and what Deng Xi was doing.

Deng Xi took a breath, and dawdly swam to Silvertail with a bunch of red herbs in his hands, without keeping a safe distance.

After he put them on the ground, he took one of them and twisted it on Silvertail's body, the red concoction was squeezed out and melted into the sea water, like pale pink sea fog.

When Deng Xi picked up the third handful of red herbs, the pale pink "sea mist" finally floated onto Silvertail's wound.

The scorching pain was instantly reduced, almost all the wounds on his body were covered, and he was even more refreshed in his exhausted state.

Deng Xi twisted the third handle, and when he took it away, he met Si Jisheng's open eyes, because the anger had calmed down, and the silver eyes were no longer the vertical pupils that could double the attack power instantly.

Although Deng Xi was afraid, she only trembled her fingertips.

He and Si Jisheng looked at each other for a while, flapped their ears and cheeks faster and faster, and the voice was so small that it was almost inaudible: "I'm sorry."

Si Jisheng's eyelids trembled slightly, his eyes were still cold and expressionless.

Deng Xi blushed after she finished speaking, avoided Yinwei's sight, and continued twisting the herbs.

Pick it up and put it down again.

Pick it up, put it down again.

Deng Xi rubbed his face, wondering why it was so hot, and his voice became a little louder: "What I said was angry, and these herbs are my compensation."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were..." He hesitated for a long time, Deng Xi didn't say the rest.

In the sea full of dangers and hidden countless secrets and crises, the weak mermaids can survive only by their singing voices.