Extra 4:

The adjutant was very busy.

The convention has been implemented step by step, and now it has initially seen results, but there are still a steady stream of trivial problems that need to be solved by them.

He has worked overtime with the secretary-general for three consecutive days.

There is also Dr. Li, who waits for the marshal's boyfriend's account to update the audio every day, and continues to do research.

Everyone is busy except--

The adjutant passed by the Marshal's empty office again, gritted his teeth secretly, can he anonymously report that the Marshal has been absent from work for half a month!

Although it was a normal marriage leave, he didn't take that long break when he got married, right?

·

The wedding process is complicated and trivial.

The little mermaid and Yinjiao are not people who like to be lively.

After completing the procedures in the Imperial Government Bureau of Capital Star, Deng Xi curiously held their ID cards and touched them again and again, "Is this little book the proof of human beings as spouses?"

Si Jisheng responded with a sound.

The staff squeezed themselves in a trance, and after confirming that it was not an illusion, they suppressed their excitement. After serving their marshal, they watched the man with indifferent brows walk towards the boy who was waiting aside, and asked something in a low voice.

Soon, he took the other party's hand, nodded slightly to him, then turned and left.

They chose to travel for the wedding, passing through more than a dozen galaxies, large and small, Deng Xi knew for the first time that the scenery on the land was as beautiful as the sea.

There is a transparent floor-to-ceiling window on the private airship. Deng Xi has recently fallen in love with this small corner. He instructs the butler robot to put his favorite single-seat sofa here, sinking into the soft core, and looking through the window. , to see the magnificent nebula outside the spaceship.

The stars are all over the smoky pink nebula. Every time you travel through a galaxy, the color of the nebula will change, interweaving thousands of fantastic scenes, which are surprisingly beautiful.

It turns out that above the sky, there is such a beautiful sky.

The little mermaid thought ignorantly.

It's not enough for him alone, and he has to sit with the little mute to watch.

She maliciously chose a small sofa that could only sit one person, pushed the little mute to sit on it first, then sat on the little mute herself, and fell into the man's arms.

Although Si Jisheng was not in the military headquarters, he couldn't stop the adjutant from taking turns to bomb him. He reported the progress of the affairs to him every day, in the name of letting the marshal know the implementation process of the agreement.

But in order to prevent the adjutant from making mistakes, Si Jisheng would spare a little time every day to watch the government affairs uploaded to him by the military department.

The cameras that fly around them will dutifully snap photos at the agreed time.

There was a slight "click".

The brilliant light of the nebula reflected on the little mermaid's body. Under the dim light, he yawned and recorded a song to the light brain, humming and falling asleep soon.