39

The mother of the white-haired cub is the therapist of the little mute, and the "big hero" that the cub said is probably the little mute.

Deng Xi could even imagine that even if the little mute grew up in the crowd, he might be repelled because of his tail, and had no one to play with, so he could only stay alone in the corner.

Small poor.

Deng Xi stroked her silver hair awkwardly.

The silver hair, which was neatly tied behind the back, was messed up, and a little silver thread was raised. Si Jisheng's breathing was stagnant, and he said after a while, "No one will say anything about me."

Deng Xi was unhappy, "But I already know, the little mute can't tell lies."

Si Jisheng didn't want to mention the old things anymore, and it stands to reason that few people would know about these things except himself.

Unless these things come from Dr. Li's mouth.

Si Jisheng didn't want to hire human beings who didn't pay attention to professional ethics, he paused, "What do you know?"

Deng Xi put his hands on Si Jisheng's shoulders, and used his strength to support his body. After realizing it, he seemed to have slipped his mouth.

The mother of the human cub did not tell the cub, does that mean that it cannot be said.

Deng Xi pursed her lips, "I guessed it."

He looked down at his tail in desperation, "Those human cubs don't like my tail."

Deng Xi is not stupid.

He knew that normal humans would not grow rabbit ears, nor would they have fish tails, and he also knew that most normal humans were actually different from Ai Er and the others, and would think they were monsters.

"They say anyone with a tail is a monster."

"Has the little mute been told that too?"

Si Jisheng protected Deng Xi's back with his hands, lest Deng Xi would fall into the flying chair when the fish's tail could no longer support him, he whispered: "No."

Deng Xi tilted her head and said in confusion, "Really?"

Si Jisheng nodded.

Deng Xi blinked, "Is it because the little mute hid his tail?"

Si Ji had a meal.

Deng Xi thought of the medicine that the white-haired cub took, and it looked very painful after taking the medicine. Since he came to the human world, he rarely saw the little dumb's tail again.

Deng Xi was a little sad.

Because he suddenly realized that when he met Silvertail for the first time, the wound on Silvertail's body was probably not caused by a large fish in the sea, but by humans.

The little mute he always wanted to protect in the sea, actually did not live well in the human world. Silvertail may have been hurt by many humans, and gradually became a very powerful person worshiped by the white-haired cub.

It shouldn't be like this.

Deng Xi thought.

"Don't treat the little mute." Deng Xi thought that Silver Tail, like the white-haired cub, also used medicine to hide its tail and turned into human legs. Deng Xi's blue eyes were full of water, "Our tail is not sick."