49

Silver Tail, whose silver scales were rubbed against him, narrowed his eyes slowly, and looked sideways at Deng Xi with a dangerous and unfamiliar look.

He seems to have carefully identified it.

But the look in Deng Xi's eyes remained unchanged.

The peaceful aura inherent in the mermaid species made Yinxia calmly accept every action Deng Xi made to him. He looked at Deng Xi as if he was watching a small beast approaching him, and this small beast would stretch out his arms to him. The soft paws touched and hugged his cold body.

Yinjiao unexpectedly didn't want to push away this warm body.

The effects of the sedative residue and the riot factor in the spiritual sea are counteracting all the time, the mental sea is in pain, they are clamoring to tear everything apart, but the body soaked in the sedative is completely powerless, the two phases are torn apart, and the muscles and bones are aching There is astringency in it.

Yinjiao closed her eyes and took a deep breath of patience.

Deng Xi leaned back slightly, and put his palm against Yinxia's profile. Their noses were almost touching, and the hot mist filled with tears mixed with the damp water vapor on Yinwei's body, eroding and comforting each other.

He blinked distressedly, and asked in a crying voice, "Is it hard?"

In a chaotic state of mind, Yinjiao stared at the ethereal blue eyes in front of him, and the voice coming from his ears seemed to be muffled and indistinct. With the humming of his eardrums, he exerted the last bit of strength to prop up his body with his fingers. Gently wiped the water overflowing from the blue eyes.

The shark-like webbed claws contained seawater-like mucus and a green tranquilizer, leaving a wet mark on Deng Xi's face.

The shark voice was vague and weird, saying one word at a time, "No, cry."

Deng Xi pursed her lips, showing a tearful smile, "Can I sing for the little mute?"

Last time in the sea, the little dumb who lost his mind calmed down like this. Deng Xi didn't know if her singing was useful, but as long as it could make the little dumb feel better.

The silver shark gasped impatiently. After coming out of the treatment cabin, the effect of the tranquilizer was quickly metabolized by the shark, and the state of weakness all over the body slowly faded away, in exchange for more and more tingling pain in the spiritual sea.

The function of the gene suppressor is nothing more than to stimulate the ancestral gene to go berserk in advance, and control the onset within a controllable time, after which the mental sea will calm down for a period of time, and there will be no riot without warning as soon as there is a stimulus.

In short, it is to experience the future pain in advance.

And in order to prevent the complete mermaid transformation after being injected with the genetic medicine, the marshal who can't control the berserk transformation usually cooperates with this special treatment cabin to prevent the mermaid transformation from being completed.

Yinxia's vertical pupils became more and more lifeless.

The fingertips resting on the end of Deng Xi's eyes also trembled uncontrollably due to the effort of restraint, and the sharp claws almost scratched the corners of Deng Xi's eyes.

Yinxia withdrew his hand suddenly, but the webbed claws were held tightly by someone in the next moment. Deng Xi put the dirty silver-tailed webbed claws back on his face and rubbed them nonchalantly. Softly, "I'm not afraid."