11

There is a heavy smell of blood in the dark seabed, the red coral reef is bloody red, and half a shark corpse, almost half a person's height, is lying on it. A bloody hole, and you can still see the bones inside.

As the marshal of the empire who fought all the year round, this level is not even considered bloody.

But for Deng Xi, who kept a respectful distance from sharks and never regarded them as food or enemies, this was no less than when he woke up and his neighbor for many years suddenly died! And the murderer threw the body at the door of his house!

unacceptable!

Damn it!

Deng Xi was so scared that his eyes were red, and he said with a twitch, "Could the creature that killed the shark target us? The next corpse, corpse, no, it won't be us?" While thinking wildly, While talking incoherently, "Little mute, we, do we want to move? Leave, leave here."

After speaking, he took a breath.

The real culprit of this bizarre case was slightly silent, his body tensed, and Si Jisheng tentatively stretched out his hand and patted Deng Xi's back.

Let him not be afraid.

The jagged butterfly bone slightly protrudes from the palm. In order to kill the enemy quickly, Si Jisheng has studied every part of the human body. Si Jisheng, who is very familiar with bones, simulates the beautiful line of Deng Xi's back in his mind, even tending to perfection. The spine feels unbelievably smooth to the touch.

Si Ji was born out of a gentleman, and his strength is very light.

The calloused fingertips swept across his back like a feather, which made Deng Xi tremble uncontrollably due to the physiological stress response.

Si Jisheng could clearly feel the trembling between the skin and flesh because of the tight contact, and he froze for a moment.

Deng Xi buried his head against Si Jisheng's shoulder blades, not daring to look outside. When he closed his eyes, he saw images of sharks dying tragically. He choked up and muttered, "Don't touch me, we're discussing business."

"The big guy who killed the shark neighbor must be very, very scary! We must immediately! Immediately! Move!"

Deng Xi plucked up his courage, raised his head firmly, and looked directly at Yinwei.

In the next moment, he looked down at Silver Tail.

The line of sight stopped for a moment, and in the dark lair, the fish tails were tightly attached, and the blurred breath blended together, and the touch of fish scales rubbing against fish scales was very real.

No matter if it is a merman or a mermaid, the tail is definitely their most sensitive organ. The bright silver silver tail is icy cold and stretched tightly, and the gradient blue fish tail is unreasonably entangled like a snake's tail.

The blue shark's body temperature was slightly higher than Si Jisheng's, and the icy sea water and the remaining coldness of the night seemed to be melted by it.

He closed his eyes, restraining his instinct to flick his tail.

Otherwise, if Deng Xi was thrown out, he would end up exactly like the group of sharks that died miserably last night.

But Deng Xi realized later,

They copulate.

Deng Xi looked down slowly, and what he saw was his tightly entangled fish tail with the little mute.

Tightly intertwine! of! fishtail! ! !

Deng Xi's eyes widened in shock, and he immediately wanted to let go of his tail.