87

Si Jisheng agreed.

The merman's spiritual sea is the largest among all alien races. If the medicine is strong enough to be effective for him, it means it is also effective for any other alien race.

As for the person caught by the adjutant in the sea area of ​​Area A, he will have to go to the military headquarters for interrogation tomorrow, but it is obvious that Deng Xi's abnormal high probability of pestering him to ask questions today comes from this person.

Si Jisheng pressed the center of his eyebrows, leaned back on the chair behind him, Deng Xi lay on his shoulder, and for some reason suddenly asked more and more quietly, until finally Si Jisheng could hardly hear clearly.

Deng Xi no longer knew what he was going to ask, he was talking vaguely, exhaling hot breath after breath.

Every time he inhaled, the tip of his nose was filled with the unique scent of Silver Tail, just like a kitten smelling catnip, Deng Xi was so comfortable that he wanted to roll, and his whole body was dizzy.

Why hasn't the estrus period ended yet...

It's... itching again.

Deng Xi knelt on the man's lap and retracted slightly, tightening his legs, sucking and smelling like a kitten, and wanted to stick out his cat's tongue to lick.

"Why is it so hot?" Si Jisheng clearly noticed that Deng Xi's body temperature was abnormally high, and this question in a low voice immediately awakened Deng Xi who was confused.

Deng Xi's blue eyes widened in panic, and he woke up in an instant, "Nothing, nothing." He answered the wrong question, stammering, "It's a little too boring, too boring."

Can't.

Now the little mute is awake, he can't do that anymore.

Just bear with it and it will be fine, it will pass.

he can.

He couldn't be discovered by the little mute, but now, Deng Xi bit his lip, he didn't want to leave the little mute's side at all, he wanted to be hugged by the little mute all the time.

Although Deng Xi guessed that as long as he was separated from the little mute, the symptoms of estrus would be relieved a lot, but he couldn't do it at all.

Even the little mute would hum dissatisfied if he didn't hug him.

Si Jisheng raised his hand and touched Dengxi's forehead.

Deng Xi subconsciously rubbed the other person's palm, only to realize it after rubbing, and lowered her eyelids in embarrassment.

"Have you had dinner yet?"

"did not eat."

Deng Xi shook his head, "Wait for the little dumb to eat together."

Si Jisheng wanted to take Deng Xi down and put him on the ground, "Go by yourself."

Deng Xi continued to shake her head in resistance, "No, I want to hug."

"hug."

Si Jisheng picked him up silently, without any ability to refuse, the little mermaid was extremely clingy today, and she didn't eat well, so she had to sit in his arms and softly said to let him feed.

After dinner, he was going to pack the tableware, but he refused to leave, clutching the corner of his casual clothes, and followed him wherever he went.