54

Early the next morning, all the sizes purchased last night were delivered to Area A, and after being received by the machine housekeeper, they were cleaned and delivered to Deng Xi's room.

Deng Xi woke up in the morning and didn't see the little mute. He pulled up his pants in a panic and piled them loosely on the back of the saddle. He had just put them on when he heard a knock on the door.

The little mermaid raised her head obediently for a moment, and said hello with a guilty conscience, "Good morning, little mute."

Si Jisheng glanced at Deng Xi who was wearing reverse trousers, he pretended not to notice anything, "Morning."

Underwear of a smaller size and the clothes to be worn when going out today were put on the bed.

"Try which one suits you best, and then change into your own clothes." Si Jisheng left the room to prepare for today's breakfast.

He quickly tried out the size that was suitable for Deng Xi. He reluctantly took off the whale pajamas and changed into the clothes obediently.

Yesterday, the shopping guide demonstrated once again, teaching Deng Xi how to wear these clothes, but it still took a lot of time because of the lack of strength in his legs.

Si Jisheng pushed the door open again and came in. At a glance, he saw Deng Xi obediently sitting in the middle of the quilt, wearing a soft light blue round neck T-shirt, off-white overalls shorts, long white socks pulled down to the calf, and curly blond hair scattered in a mess. behind.

The sunlight from the window came in, bathing the blond boy on the white bed with a layer of soft light, Si Ji was in a daze for a moment, and was called back by Deng Xi, he raised a small rubber band, "Little mute, help me."

A small elastic circled the blond hair and looped it loosely twice.

Si Jisheng bent down, "Okay."

Deng Xi supported the little mute's shoulders, stood up little by little, and stepped into the prepared shoes.

Si Jisheng squatted down, his silver eyes lowered, and carefully tied the laces on the shoes tightly.

Today he contacted Dr. Li in advance to revise the treatment plan, and Deng Xi was in class with the rabbit again in the rest area.

They sat cross-legged on the floor, leaning against each other, and the bunny's lop-eared rabbit rubbed against Deng Xi's arm, soft.

Deng Xi, who had difficulty concentrating in the first place, deserted, "Can I touch your ears?"

The cub who listened carefully to the class nodded perfunctorily.

Deng Xi was like a bad student in the class. He didn't listen to the class well, and even disturbed his deskmate. He pinched the tips of the rabbit's ears, rubbed the rabbit's fluff, and asked curiously, "Why do you have ears today?"

Only then did Rabbit look away from the blackboard on the blue screen, "Because Mom said I don't have to go to the treatment center to stay with those little kids in the future."

He can stay and play with this cute big brother all the time, but the big brother doesn't listen to the class well every time, and he is not obedient at all.

But the cub still likes to play with the elder brother very much, and is willing to touch the earlobe that no one else can touch except the mother.

The rabbit said seriously, "Mom said that I don't need to take medicine today, and no one will see it."

When Deng Xi thought of something, he looked around and whispered, "I have a way to make the cub put his ears back without taking medicine."

Rabbit didn't quite believe it, "Big brother, let's listen carefully to the class."