75

"It's the same as the last inspection."

The treatment cabin stopped running, Dr. Li checked the information, "You love..." She paused, and then said, "Deng Xi is in good health."

Deng Xi wore a clear summer dress today, exposing her arms and legs, and her blond hair was loosely tied behind her.

It looks cool at first glance.

Normal people wearing this attire will usually feel very cold in the treatment center where the air-conditioning is released all the time.

But Deng Xi was not unusual.

Dr. Li is also a bit tricky, "If you are really worried, why don't you let Deng Xi do a blood test according to the procedure?"

Deng Xi clutched the corner of the little mute's clothes nervously, "Will it hurt?"

Si Jisheng replied in a low voice, "No."

But even if there is only a little pain, for a mermaid with a fragile physique, the pain will be doubled and intensified.

Deng Xi, who believed in the little mute, walked to the place where the blood test was done, and stretched out her hand.

The moment the needle tip was inserted into the blood vessel, Deng Xi's blue eyes immediately became watery, and he watched his blood slowly being drawn into the transparent tube.

I was too scared to move.

Deng Xi's eyes suddenly went dark, and he covered his eyes lightly with his big palm. The silent companionship made the fear in his heart slowly fade away. When his hand hurt again, the needle tip was pulled away, and the light in front of his eyes reappeared.

When Si Jisheng drooped his eyes, it was a pair of eyes with a blush at the end of the eyes, crying or not, eyes holding back tears.

Deng Xi sniffled, "It's obviously very painful."

Si Jisheng apologized and wiped off the water on Deng Xi's eyelids with his fingertips, "Stop the bleeding first."

Si Jisheng leaned over and pressed Deng Xi's wound with a cotton swab. The mermaid's fragile constitution made it extremely slow to stop the bleeding. It was not until he replaced the second cotton swab and pressed it for several minutes that the bleeding from the wound was stopped.

Because there were precedents, Si Jisheng was always very careful.

Although Deng Xi was different from him, it was just as precious. The blood of the last mermaid in the entire galaxy was hard to guarantee that it would not be coveted by someone with a heart.

The blood test department is in the foreign branch of the treatment center. Dr. Li drove away the original doctor on duty and "operated" himself.

Si Jisheng witnessed this cotton swab soaked in the hemolytic agent until the blood was completely dissolved, and the agent was also poured into the sewer, including the injection and the test tube, which were also destroyed in the same way.

Dr. Li held the small tube of blood and asked consciously, "The laboratory is at the end of the corridor, Marshal, are you waiting here, or watching?"

Si Jisheng said, "I will go in person."

The testing process was boring and tedious, Si Jisheng left Deng Xi outside, and warned, "Don't run around."

Deng Xi nodded obediently, and after the little mute went in, he looked around, found a chair to sit down, and looked around curiously.

Most of the aliens in the alien branch are also aliens, and they will all have varying degrees of animalization, just like the alien cubs in the rescue station.