45

Because of what happened yesterday, Si Jisheng no longer felt relieved to put Deng Xi in the family area opened by the treatment center, but set aside a rest area on the top floor alone. When Dr. Li came to the treatment room, he could also put her child Stay in the rest area temporarily and stay with Deng Xi.

The rest area is next to the treatment room.

It took some time for the secretary-general to finish the arrangement. He placed a lot of educational children's books, and the decoration style is extremely warm. He even made a huge embedded aquarium connecting the ceiling and the ground on the top floor.

If Deng Xi wanted to, he could jump in and swim a few laps.

This area, like a small world specially built for him, is out of place on the solemn top floor.

Deng Xi, who had already learned how to operate the flying chair with one hand, pulled the corner of the little mute's clothes with one hand, and turned the operation panel steadily with the other.

When Si Jisheng felt being pulled while walking, he would lower his eyes to look at Deng Xi, and when Deng Xi noticed the sight of the little mute, he would also raise his face and show a soft smile obediently.

Pretend to be innocent to show that he is not interfering with the little dumb walking.

For some reason, Deng Xi suddenly became very clingy, and seemed to have returned to the state he had just brought Deng Xi back.

Si Jisheng raised his eyebrows slightly.

It is very likely that he was a little uneasy because he just got lost and stayed behind.

Si Jisheng paused for a moment, and ordered the adjutant to go to the canteen of the military headquarters to bring up the lunch. He skipped the rest area and chose to bring Deng Xi, who was holding on to him, to the office.

He leaned over and picked up the small bottle that contained honey milk, but Deng Xi had already drunk it.

Si Jisheng asked softly, "What do you want to drink?"

Deng Xi thought for a while, "I still want to drink milk, and I need to add a lot of sweet honey."

Si Jisheng tore off the military coat he was wearing casually, and hung it on the coat rack. The gold chain and the medal collided with each other, making a soft noise, but the man turned around and took out a bottle of milk in the refrigerator. After heating, Honey was added and stirred slowly with a long spoon. The cold corner of the clothes seemed to be covered with the fragrance of warm milk.

He poured it into Deng Xi's bottle and screwed the cap on.

Holding the cup brought by the little mute, Deng Xi pressed the button, bit the gelatin straw, sucked, and bent his eyelids satisfied with the sweetness.

He propped himself up with his arms, straightened the fish's tail with great effort, and stretched out his hand to put the small bottle to the mouth of the little mute.

The flying chair was wobbly and looked very dangerous, but Deng Xi never let go of his hand. He said seriously, "The little dumb also drinks."

Deng Xi didn't know how to tell the little mute, he knew a lot about the little mute's past.

He didn't know how to give his belated comfort.

As if it was too late.

He knew too late, and they met too late.

But Deng Xi thought, there should be still time.

He found the little mute, and the little mute also found himself, and there was still time.