30

In addition to fetters, there are likes.

The heart suddenly began to contract and swell, and the blood hole on the arm showed its presence for a moment. The pain was like a thorny vine, which penetrated into the hollow heart chamber, spread and grew, and then pierced out from the throat cavity. Covering his mouth and nose with the smelly flesh and blood.

Breathing hurts.

Seeing that Yinwei hadn't made a sound for a long time, Deng Xi asked worriedly, "Is the wound painful? Did humans hurt the little mute?"

"I don't like humans anymore."

"They're so annoying."

"Little mute, shall we go back to the sea together?"

Let's leave this dangerous world together.

The human world is full of unknowns. There are too many things that Deng Xi doesn't know. He has never encountered so many intelligent creatures.

But because they are not of the same kind.

Even if they can talk, they exude a friendly atmosphere. When they are in the same space with them, Deng Xi still feels that he is out of place.

He deeply realizes that he is different from human beings, they are people from two worlds, and he cannot distinguish which human beings are good and which human beings are bad.

Whether they will hurt themselves, or hurt the little mute again, there are too many uncertainties.

The sea is still the safest.

Since he got out of the mermaid egg, he has been protecting his sea, and will never hurt himself.

Deng Xi let go of the silver tail and looked at the little mute seriously, "Back to the sea, no one will hurt us."

The blue eyes that are clearer than the sea reflect his figure, full of expectation and concern, and only himself.

The thorny vines bet the throat cavity where the voice was produced, and the sharp thorns cut through the cavity, making it difficult to answer.

Si Jisheng suddenly found that he lost the ability to refuse.

He closed his eyes, "I can't leave."

Unreal joy fell into an unprecedented stagnation, as if being thrown at a high point, and then fell suddenly, Deng Xi blinked his blue eyes, and the expectation in his eyes slowly turned into panic, "It's because human beings don't let you go?"

The little mute has changed a lot.

When he was invisible, he became able to speak, and the wound healed, but a new wound was added to his body.

Compared with when I caught fish with him in the sea,

It seems to be unhappy.

Deng Xi was suddenly sad.

Because he didn't know how much the little mute he wanted to protect had been hurt by humans in the past few years.

"They're so bad."

Deng Xi rubbed his eyes, "Then let's run away secretly, shall we?"

It seemed difficult to speak.

What Deng Xi wanted was simple.

But this is something that Si Jisheng cannot give.

The restored language system seemed to be collapsing again, every word Si Jisheng uttered was accompanied by a difficult pause, "I can... send you back to the sea."