81

"You, hello." Deng Xi was a little at a loss, and subconsciously replied, although the little mermaid is not very smart, but such a mermaid suddenly appeared in the sea out of thin air, without thinking about it, you can know that something is wrong.

He knew that humans could make clothes that resemble fish tails and put them on. Deng Xi carefully looked at the fish tail of the black-haired mermaid in front of him, but he didn't find the obvious knee bends that humans would have when they pretended to be mermaids.

It's probably, like, really a mermaid.

Deng Xi couldn't help shrinking back again, he was almost leaning against the rock behind him, thinking blankly, is the little mute no longer his only clan member?

But soon, Deng Xi plucked up the courage to swing his lower tail fin again, and got a little closer. If the other party was really his clansman, he couldn't stand by and watch.

Just like when he saved the little mute.

Of course, there are also reasons why the little dumb's silver fishtail looks good.

"Have you been living in this sea? Why didn't I see you before." Deng Xi asked very vigilantly.

The black-haired mermaid was silent for a moment, with a tangled expression on his face, and he said truthfully, "Before you came, the depths of this sea were my domain. You were about to find me several times, but I hid them all." past."

Deng Xi knew that some creatures in the sea had a strong sense of territory. He denied it in a low voice, "We didn't enter your territory on purpose, and we're not bad people. You don't need to hide."

"No!" The black-haired mermaid denied loudly suddenly, startled Deng Xi, but at the same time quickly closed his mouth tightly, his expression was hesitant, and his eyes were extraordinarily complicated.

If he hadn't seen Deng Xi's face on StarNet these two days, and found that the person in the video was the blond and blue-tailed person who had been playing in the ocean for the past two months, after knowing that the mermaid's singing could heal alien races, he wouldn't have Take the risk of being discovered by the marshal and come here.

He tried to sneak in in the middle of the night last night, but was blocked by the laser net, and now there are still scorching marks on his palm. Fortunately, today is the weekend, and before every weekend, the other party would swim from the pool in the manor to the sea outside .

This also meant that if he didn't want to be discovered, he could only stay away from the sea area near area a in those two days and dive into the farther and deeper sea.

But today, he didn't stay away, instead, he has been sitting on the sidelines.

He really wanted too much to leave the sea and return to the human world.

The whites of the black-haired mermaid's eyes were full of bloodshot eyes that hadn't slept all night, and she looked a little crazy.

Deng Xi was a little scared, but still tried her best to comfort the other party, "Don't worry, I can sing for you."

The tight nerves of the black-haired mermaid finally relaxed, and he kept looking backward, "Then let's start now."

Deng Xi pondered for a while, then lowered his head in frustration, "Sorry, it was so sudden, I'm not ready yet." He couldn't use the mermaid's ability in the singing as he wanted.

He thought of something, and immediately said, "But don't worry, okay, I've recorded a lot of songs, and I can listen to them all! Can you see if it works?"