31

The only mermaid who can save aliens.

The entire scientific research institute is boiling, and the news has not been deliberately blocked. If it is announced, I am afraid that the entire interstellar will fall into a wave of frenzy.

Who doesn't envy the racial talent of aliens? But no one can solve the defect of aliens going crazy, and the marshal of the empire is a living example.

But now the only solution appeared.

The scientific research institute formulated a series of plans almost overnight to test whether the singing of the mermaid has the same soothing effect in addition to the approach of the mermaid itself.

As the person in charge of Dengxi, Ai Er also participated in the meeting. The scientific research institute also has responsibilities. They will not use the racial talents of the aliens, but they are responsible for stabilizing the aliens, at least they can obtain the basics of living among normal people. human rights.

They will provide Deng Xi with a series of preferential benefits in exchange for a mermaid song.

It's a fair deal.

Until in the cold night, the director's office building was knocked by an uninvited visitor, and a gleaming mechanical glove pushed the door open.

Everyone was shocked by the sudden appearance of the Marshal.

Si Jisheng said coldly, "Since the genetic test is done, return the things."

The director suddenly reacted and gave Ai Er a look. Ai Er carefully took the two fish scales placed in the culture medium, strode over and passed the culture medium over.

The black mechanical glove fished out the two fish scales from the culture medium, and one could faintly see a bit of cold disgust from his eyebrows. It turned into powder, and the nutrient solution dripped from the fingers to the ground.

A very slight movement, but no less than a loud slap on the face of all the people present at the scientific research institute, the young researchers were so angry that their faces flushed, and even the always steady Ai Er was a little upset, "Marshal , what do you mean?"

Si Jisheng just looked at the director quietly, "He is not a member of the scientific research institute, and he has no obligation to help you appease the aliens."

The director stood up calmly and let out a long sigh, "Marshal, but we have decided to treat you as the first treatment target."

Si Jisheng was unmoved, his silver eyes stared lightly at the two scales on his fingertips, one of which was still bloody, and even the clean and clear blue scales were stained with dirty blood.

The director continued, "You know how bad your condition is. It's not the research institute that needs him, but you."

Si Jisheng tightened his palms, turned around and prepared to leave, "There is no shortage of healers in the military."

The director said in a deep voice, "But this is the only method that can completely cure it, and the royal family and the Presbyterian Church already know it."

Si Jisheng paused and stopped in place.

The director looked at the back, "If you want to take the mermaid away from the scientific research institute, you still need to give the elders and the royal family a reason."

The director suddenly stepped forward, and under the watchful eyes of his students, he bowed deeply to this figure that seemed to be standing forever.

Ai Er anxiously said, "Boss!"