15

The chants of the mermaid echoed softly with the hidden voices of the merman in the abyss of the sea. Deng Xi didn't wait too long before the seaweed in front of the cave where he was hiding was pushed away.

Silvertail swam in with a cool air all over his body.

Forced by the powerful oppressive force of the merman, and sensing the power in the mermaid's singing, the sea snake, which could have calmed down a little, was suddenly aroused with ferocity, and the color of the belly and eye threads all over the body instantly deepened.

Dozens of sea snakes rushed over immediately.

Deng Xi's eyes widened in horror, and he didn't care to hide it. He put down his big tail that he was holding tightly, and shouted, "Little dumb!"

The skin on the merman's body is as hard as a mech. If Si Jisheng hadn't fallen into the sea from a height of several thousand meters, he wouldn't have suffered such a serious injury. Facing the great white shark, he could have a bite force of nearly two tons. , Si Jisheng will avoid the edge when he is seriously injured.

But now his injury is almost healed, not to mention that the bite force of the sea snake is not enough to catch the eye.

Deng Xi tightly held the fluorescent jellyfish in his hand. The jellyfish flickered and gave off a faint light, illuminating the cave.

The merman's sharp claws flashed silver light in the dark, and a dozen sea snakes wagging their tails and rushing straight were cut off at the waist before they touched Si Jisheng, followed by Qicun, sea snake head, belly eyes...

Deng Xi stared blankly at the little dumb fish, with a pair of claws, easily eliminated all the sea snakes that had besieged him for a long time.

Both eyes saw.

I can see clearly.

Si Jisheng calmed down the turbulent emotions for a while, and the bloody smell of sea snakes permeated the tip of his nose, which made the silver vertical pupils in his eyes never change back to their original state.

The icy vertical pupils unique to the animal form penetrated the darkness, looking straight at him. Deng Xi couldn't help shrinking his body, as if looking at a strange fish, and asked blankly, "Little dumb?"

Is the little dumb so powerful?

Is this his little mute?

Si Jisheng remembered the previous concealment, his body froze, then he bent down slightly in silence, the mighty merman lowered his head, and stretched out his hand to the little mermaid curled up in the corner.

This hand is not good-looking, the fingertips are still stained with the blood of the sea snake, the internal organs are still stuffed between the fingers, and the lines on the palm are full of blood.

dirty.

Si Jisheng glanced down, and slightly curled his fingertips.

In the next second, cold fingertips touched warm white hands without warning.

Deng Xi, who was still looking at Silver Tail in fear just now, took the initiative to hold Silver Tail's hand tightly. He was so scared by the sea snakes that his face turned pale, he pulled the corners of his pale lips, and slightly bent his eyes, "Thank you little The mute came to me."

Si Jisheng's tense body relaxed slightly, and he took Deng Xi to swim out. When he was about to leave the cave, Yinwei turned his head to look at the dead sea snakes floating in the sea, picked up a few tails and grabbed them, preparing to take them back for tomorrow's use. rations.