58

Little Teddy used to live in the fringe area of ​​Capital Star. It is not a wealthy family, but he has warm clothes to wear every day and can also fill his stomach. He has a loving father and mother, and a cute younger brother who was just born It won't be long before I can't call my brother.

Before the aliens were discovered, little Teddy returned to his ancestors for the first time at home. His parents did not dare to take him to the hospital, locked him at home, and went through the formalities of suspension from school.

Every time I take Little Teddy out to play, I will bring him a fluffy woolen hat to cover the dog's ears.

Until three years ago, the existence of alien races could no longer be concealed, and everything changed.

Dr. Li sighed and paused when he heard the sound coming from outside the door. He turned his head to look, and was a little surprised when he saw the person coming. He said in a low voice, "Marshal."

It stands to reason that the marshal should never set foot in the rescue station again.

Si Jisheng looked inside and shook his head slightly.

Dr. Li became quiet again.

Si Jisheng looked at it silently for a while, then turned sideways and gestured.

Dr. Li informed immediately, and said to the doctors beside him, "Look at them, if someone suddenly returns to their ancestors and goes crazy, control them immediately, and don't let them get hurt."

The doctor nodded quickly.

Dr. Li followed the marshal out, and said, "Although the relief station has always been supported by your funds and has been built better than it was three years ago, it still cannot afford so many children of foreign races. The problem still has to come from the source. solve."

Si Jisheng inspected the various measures of the rescue station, his voice was not emotional, "The military department has been in contact with the Star Alliance, and proposed to draft an "Alien Convention" facing the entire star, but..."

The sound faded away.

The doctor turned his head back and looked into the hall.

The blond boy in the wheelchair smiled slightly, stretched out his clean fingertips, stroked the heads of the cubs, and purred their fur indifferently.

Deng Xi asked one by one, "What breed are you?"

Little Teddy was about to raise his hand when he was stopped by the rabbit, "Big Brother Guess!"

Deng Xi let out a "huh", "I guess he's a puppy!"

Little Teddy jumped up, "Brother guessed right, it's amazing!"

A little boy with green cat's eyes came up, seemed a little shy, and walked forward timidly, but didn't say a word, just stared at Deng Xi with his cat's eyes.

Deng Xi also purred his head, "Are you a kitten?"

Like a kitten, the cat-eyed boy tilted his head and rubbed against Deng Xi's palm, showing a soft smile. His open smiling lips were empty, without a cat's tongue.

Deng Xi suffocated suddenly.

Before he could react, Maoyan turned around and pulled a little boy who was squeezed in the periphery and didn't dare to get closer.

The little boy was seen by Deng Xi before, and his body was covered with a layer of brown fur. He seemed to have low self-esteem, and kept his head down, not daring to look at Deng Xi.