90

Deng Xi couldn't remember how long it took, the water in the bathtub was cold, and the man who was covered in air-conditioning came to his side, wearing a black bathrobe, and his silver hair was dripping.

Not long after the effects of the medicine passed, Si Jisheng's chaotic consciousness became a little clearer. The marshal's strong willpower did not allow him to make it to the end under the control of the mermaid's instinct, and he didn't even do anything to Deng Xiduo.

The little mermaid felt better, so she obediently ran to wash herself.

Deng Xi, who was curled up in the bathtub with his knees in his arms, didn't dare to make any movements at all. His wet blond hair hung loosely over his body. Because it was too long, it covered his body, and only a little soft whiteness was exposed under the golden color.

But as long as it moves, it will be seen.

The cold breath is close at hand, and the keen sixth sense of the mermaid can even make Deng Xi feel Yinwei's almost real gaze, slowly sweeping over the little mermaid in the bathtub.

"Do you want to wash your hair?"

He noticed that Deng Xi had been playing with his blond hair.

The blond hair draped over his body was the last fig leaf for Deng Xi. He had red ears and shook his head so small that he couldn't see clearly.

Si Jisheng bent down, wanting to get up with the lantern in his arms, and at the same time leaned closer, his low voice pressed against the boy's ear, "It's nothing, it's normal to show your body in front of your spouse."

Blue eyes blinked ignorantly, "Really? Are all human beings like this?"

Si Jisheng responded in a low voice.

Deng Xi raised his head hesitantly, overcame the shyness in his heart, opened the hands that hugged his legs, and draped his blond hair behind his back as he moved, biting his lips, "Well, hug."

He was carried under the shower.

Looking down, Si Jisheng could see everything. He lowered his eyes indifferently, covering the suppressed obscurity in his eyes, adjusted the water temperature, and the warm water flowed down from the shower.

Deng Xi raised his head, his golden ears and cheeks trembled from time to time, even though he was so shy that he wanted to run away, he still obediently stood face to face with the little mute.

So good that I can't bear to do more.

The desire that had just been vented rose again uncontrollably.

The curly blond hair was made into dense bubbles and washed down with the shower. Deng Xi's hair was very long, and it took a long time to wash it. After washing it twice and rinsing it clean, she was allowed to go out.

The slender body is dry and wrapped in a large black bathrobe.

Deng Xi walked out of the bathroom. Hearing the constant sound of water behind him, he felt as if he had just woken up from a dream. His legs sank into the soft sofa, covering his flushed face for a long, long time without responding.

The treatment room is well equipped. In the past three years, every time Si Jisheng stepped out of the treatment cabin, he had to wash off the tranquilizer left on his body.

He quickly walked out of the bathroom, braving the cold, and dug out his clothes from the closet.

This time I didn't say that Deng Xi couldn't watch it.