82

Si Jisheng paused for a moment, his lowered silver eyes narrowed slightly, and under his gaze, the blue eyes visibly trembled in panic.

Clearly lying.

With almost interrogating eyes, Deng Xi rubbed Yinwei's face again evasively. The wet and soft cheeks were pressed against the face with a sharp jaw line, and the cold water drops from the sea increased the humidity.

Si Jisheng's expression was indifferent, his thin lips were pursed so tightly that they almost formed a line, and he always relied on this trick to fool him.

Deng Xi was not afraid, "I won't do it next time, I promise! I will keep my light brain on me all the time."

"OK?"

Si Jisheng looked around the sea for a week, "It's time to go back."

A few words cruelly deprive the little mermaid of the time to play on the sea on weekends.

The tone was so strong that there was no room for negotiation, showing that he would not easily let Deng Xi who had done something wrong and lied.

Deng Xi didn't want to go back, "No."

He hasn't played enough yet.

"The little mute promised me."

"I'm not going back."

"Don't hug me."

Yinjiao took Lan Wei's hand instead and swam towards the manor, no matter how Deng Xi struggled, she did not let go.

The strength was too great, and the swimming speed was frighteningly fast. Deng Xi was engulfed by the passing sea current, and had no way to break free. In the end, he could only be led back to the pool by the little mute.

Deng Xi was not happy.

As soon as he got back to the pool, he sat on the big shell by himself, his tail flipped angrily, and hugged his chest not to look at the silver tail on the other side.

Si Jisheng ignored Deng Xi for the time being, Yinwei faintly sensed something was wrong with the sharpness of the mermaid, thought for a moment, and sent a message to the adjutant, "Test the sea area near Area A again."

The adjutant immediately sent a question, "Sir, is it the same as the test scale before your check-in last time?"

Si Ji said coldly, "This time we will conduct a carpet search."

The last time he checked in, he couldn't find any abnormalities, and if he checked again, maybe the same result would be the same. Even if it was just an illusion, Si Jisheng was not going to let go of any possibility, and taking precautions before they happen, would never be wrong.

The little mermaid, who was sulking all by herself, not only did not wait for Silver Tail to coax her, but received a bad news instead.

Deng Xi, "Why can't I go play tomorrow?"

He would have had less time to play in the sea.

It's just that the optical brain was removed. Why should he restrict his travel in this way? It's too much.

Deng Xi didn't understand, but he just wanted the little mute to give him a reasonable reason and explain it clearly to him.

He can agree.

The world of the little mute is very complicated, Deng Xi wants to understand it slowly, why can't he take off the light brain? Why not let him leave the little mute's side these days? Why not let him go out to play in the sea?