Extra 5-6: Small Shark Raises Small Fish

Today is Xixi's three-year-old broken shell day!

According to memory, other little mermaid cubs will get fish cakes made by adult fish.

All kinds of slices are as thin as butterfly wings, and the crystal clear fish slices are stacked one after another to form a small tower. Xixi's mouth is watering just thinking about it.

He wiped his mouth with his own short hand.

It doesn't matter!

Although there is only the last mermaid left in the mermaid tribe, and it is still a baby mermaid, Xixi will make a small cake for herself!

He is three years old!

You should learn to hunt by yourself!

He can!

Chihi is awesome!

The blond-haired blue-tailed mermaid cub secretly cheered himself up in his heart, learned what was taught to him in his memory, found a place with a lot of fish, and hid quietly under the reef, trying to hide the small ball of himself in the In the sand.

Waiting for the little fish to swim by in front of him, and then pounce on it and bite it.

The ideal plan is simply perfect, just waiting to be realized.

Xixi was lying on her stomach, her little head slowly getting bigger and bigger, and finally when the little fish swam up to him and kissed his chubby little face with its fish mouth, it bent in a daze Half-opened blue eyes, "Hello... little fish..."

"Paji-"

The mermaid cub fell to the sandy bottom of the sea and fell asleep.

When Xixi woke up again, after being illuminated by the light, the warm shoal had become icy cold, and the sky was getting dark. He flicked his short fish tail and swam around the empty seabed blankly. , it seems that some can't believe it.

"Yuyu, have you all run away?" The mermaid cub swam around again, and after confirming that he didn't see a single fish, he sniffled, wrinkled his little face in grievance, his eyes were red, and he was about to cry up.

The first hunt, failed.

Xixi rubbed her eyes, trembled her ears and cheeks, exhaled a series of bubbles, and sucked her nose.

Don't cry don't cry.

Cakes can be made without fish!

The mermaid cub swung its little tail, swam to a piece of edible seaweed, grabbed the seaweed one by one with its short hands, and muttered, "One, two, three! "

Xixi is too small, and three balls of seaweed are enough for him to eat, but today he is going to make a cake for the shell breaking day, and the bottom seaweed ball needs to be bigger, so he grabbed six seaweed balls and made them Let's knead together.

Put it at the bottom.

Then continue to pull seaweed.

Five this time.

"One... two, three... four, five!"

Let's go, let's go, the second floor is also set up.

The third layer is four roots.

After Xixi counted with her fingers, she began to snort and grab the seaweed again.

"One, two, three-"

The mermaid cub opened his blue eyes wide, rubbed his eyes in disbelief, and stared blankly at a small fish that appeared out of nowhere in front of him.