43

"Little dumb?"

Deng Xi was stunned for a moment, rubbed his eyes, and suspected that he might have hallucinations because he wanted to see him too much.

Until the low air pressure command came to my ear again, "Raise your optical brain and turn around."

Deng Xi complied blankly.

Si Jisheng's blue screen showed the endless sea level. After turning around, he saw the familiar area A manor on the shore. He visually measured the distance between the two sides and said coldly, "Wait for me with the optical brain .”

The chimaera dived into the bottom of the sea and passed through the reef channel in the abyss leading to the sea surface. Seen from the sea surface, the black shadow looked like a ferocious and fast beast. Within a few minutes, the sea area it swam was formed by the tail fin. Rush white torrent line.

Deng Xi realized later, the little mute seemed a little angry.

As if he had done something wrong, he waited anxiously for Silvertail to come.

The silver shark broke through the water, its wet silver hair scattered behind, only a few strands of silver hair dripping with sea water remained on both sides, and it swam to the reef without saying a word, and looked at the ignorant blue tail.

The sea breeze blows through the gap between the two.

Si Jisheng asked in a deep voice, "Why did you sneak out?"

Deng Xi pursed her lower lip, "I didn't sneak away."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

Deng Xi didn't know how to answer, she lowered her head.

Si Jisheng asked again in a cold voice, "Why didn't you answer the communication?"

Deng Xi pursed her lips tightly.

Si Jisheng's chest heaved slowly, restraining the surging emotions in his heart, and repeated again, "Why did you hang up on my communication?"

The cold questioning overlapped with the pressing questioning in the spaceship in the afternoon.

"Do you still want to hug?"

He was right to refuse.

But Deng Xi trembled his eyelids, suddenly felt wronged, bit his lips, "Why are you so fierce?"

"Can't I run out and play?"

"And the little mute didn't teach me, I didn't know it was the little mute, I thought it was broken."

The damp seawater on the eyelids made Deng Xi's eyes wet, and he repeated stubbornly in a low voice, "Can't I come out to play?"

The throat seemed to be blocked for a moment, Si Jisheng looked up at Lan Wei sitting on the reef, he leaned closer, and slightly wiped Deng Xi's wet chin with his fingertips.

He took the remaining seawater as the tears shed by Deng Xi.

"Sorry." Si Jisheng frowned, and said, "Yes."

"You can come out and play by yourself."

"But next time, tell me in advance that I will be very anxious if I can't find you."

"If I suddenly disappeared too—"

Because he wasn't wearing a mechanical glove, when his fingertips rubbed against it, it felt warm and cool, and it seemed that he touched Deng Xi's eyelids in the air, and wiped away his grievances.