9

These "food" were all caught by seaweed, Deng Xi was the first to see them, of course he caught them.

Deng Xi thought confidently.

Si Jisheng glanced at the pile of scents in Deng Xi's hands that obviously remembered him, and felt the level suppression of the mermaids at the top of the food chain, and was frightened by the trembling sea creatures.

He was silent for a moment.

Deng Xi also looked down at the pile of food that fell from the sky and suddenly appeared in his hand, and then looked at the silent Yinwei. Thinking of some possibility, he tilted his head and looked at Yinwei up and down in confusion, but he didn't see it. There was no fresh red wound, and there was no smell of blood.

Si Jisheng's body froze inexplicably after being looked at.

Deng Xi turned around the silver tail, narrowing his eyes suspiciously, "Little dumb, are you going to sneak out and enter the sea area of ​​those dangerous large creatures before you recover from your injury?"

Si Jisheng's expression froze.

Deng Xi's eyes were nervous and worried, seeing that Yinwei hadn't made any movements, his eyes became more and more red.

Si Jisheng pursed his lips and shook his head with some headaches.

Deng Xi breathed a sigh of relief, "I can catch fish, those large creatures are scary! Don't get hurt again."

"I'm amazing!"

"I won't break the contract!"

Si Jisheng looked at the wound on his body and nodded.

Well, it's great.

In order not to pollute the nest, they sat together at the entrance of the cave to process the food. Deng Xi watched curiously that Yinwei easily cut open the crab shell with his sharp pointed armor. His eyes widened in surprise, and he also used his fingertips to Touched another crab.

Not only did it not cut open, but it was almost caught by the pliers, and it shrank back in fright.

Deng Xi puffed his face angrily, broke the crab in half from the middle without saying a word, hummed twice proudly, and was ready to start.

Before they touched it, Silvertail blocked it with his hand.

Si Jisheng lowered his silver eyes lightly, motioned Deng Xi to look at the crab in his hand, slowed down, peeled off the gills, heart, intestines, and stomach of the crab and threw it away.

Deng Xi asked curiously: "Why throw them away? Are they inedible?"

Si Jisheng nodded.

Deng Xi clumsily imitated the little mute and began to process movements, memorizing every move in his heart.

After dealing with it, he looked at Silvertail again.

Si Jisheng had finished eating the crabs and began to process the octopus. He cut off the head of the octopus and threw it away. Then he cut off the outer skin of the octopus legs with his fingertips and threw it away again.

Deng Xi watched the little dumb man while eating.

For the first time, he knew that eating is not only to fill the stomach, but also to pay attention to so much.

Si Jisheng cut the octopus leg into slices, Deng Xi sliced ​​into slices, and himself sliced ​​into slices. After eating the octopus bigger than his face, Deng Xi was already full, and took another mouthful of shell meat. , including two red-tailed fish, all entered Si Jisheng's mouth.