92

Si Jisheng didn't let Deng Xi stay in the rest area by himself, but led him to the living room.

Deng Xi sat on the sofa where she sat here last time, and was going to obediently wait for the little mute to finish her work.

Si Jisheng poured Deng Xi a glass of water, and whispered, "Don't run around." Then he said to the adjutant beside him, "Watch him."

The adjutant patted his chest, "Decree."

He was busy all night yesterday and didn't have a good rest. Early in the morning, he got an order from the marshal to rest for half a day today. Before going to bed, he still didn't know why. When he woke up, he came to the military headquarters and heard from the secretary-general that the veteran had been waiting all morning and his face was blue. up.

The adjutant grinned, his big teeth burst into laughter.

readily.

Deng Xi nodded, watching the little mute walk towards the thick and tall meeting room door, he lay on the back of the sofa, looked inside the door curiously, his blue eyes widened instantly.

Sitting beside the conference table was a familiar figure in a black cloak, and the side face exposed under the cloak was an old face.

Deng Xi watched helplessly as the door closed with a "bang", locking the little mute with the bad guy. He got off the sofa anxiously, wanting to run over there.

The adjutant hurriedly stopped him, "Ancestor, please don't run around."

The elder didn't come here by himself today.

In the meeting room, apart from the people from the military department, there were also many members of the Presbyterian Church brought by the elders, with young faces, suits and leather shoes, waiting outside the door of the meeting room.

What the Marshal meant was that he didn't want Deng Xi to get close to them. It was hard to guarantee that these people would do something after being angry about what happened yesterday.

Deng Xi pursed his lips, looked at the adjutant, and then at the closed door. After a while, he nodded sullenly, and sat back, "William."

He's calling the adjutant.

The adjutant sat down on the other side of the sofa, looked around for a while from time to time, and said, "Don't worry, the marshal will come out soon."

Deng Xi didn't want to ask this, "Is it dangerous for him to stay with that bad guy?"

The adjutant froze for a moment, "What villain?"

Deng Xi pointed to the inside of the door, fearing that people would hear him speaking ill of others, so he whispered, "That's that ugly, wrinkled human being."

The adjutant had a strange expression on his face, wanting to laugh but trying to endure, "That man across from the Marshal?"

Deng Xi nodded blankly.

The adjutant smiled and said, "He can't beat the marshal, don't worry."

Deng Xi imagined the powerful strength of the merman, and then he was relieved. He was very worried, and would look behind him from time to time, very anxious.

The adjutant thought about a few topics in his mind, and wanted to draw Deng Xi's attention away. He coughed lowly, not knowing what to say, and said casually, "How do you know about the elder, just that bad guy?"

Deng Xi thought about it, and stopped paying attention to the door, "When I was in the sea, I accidentally used his optical brain to dial a call to that bad guy." The scene was recounted, "The bad guy said at the time that he could give me a lot of star coins, but let me—"