84

Knowing that the little mute had been in the room all along and hadn't ran out, Deng Xi's first reaction was to breathe a sigh of relief.

It's good that nothing happened to the little mute.

Then just get angry.

All the anger and grievance burst out in an instant when they met someone who could vent it for no reason.

"Um--"

Deng Xi wanted to say something, but his wet palm kept covering his face. Even in the darkness, he could still feel the sharp and dangerous claws on his cheek.

The waist and abdomen were also hugged tightly, with such force that it was extremely difficult for Deng Xi's chest to rise and fall. His mouth and nose were covered again, and he was about to suffocate.

The little mermaid protruded through its golden ears and gills, vibrating constantly like butterfly wings, absorbing the oxygen contained in the water molecules in the humid air.

Such oxygen is too weak.

But in this kind of chaos, he can still feel the silver tail hanging down to his ear in the dark, very intimate, maintaining this posture, the silver vertical pupil is looking at him perfectly.

Not even willing to blink.

The merman's latent voice was weird and slow, and he paused every word, "No, let's go."

Seeing that Deng Xi was about to leave, he couldn't help but dragged him into his arms and hugged him tightly, not giving his treasure a chance to leave.

Deng Xi's tears wet his eyelids, and he let out a soft sobbing sound during the struggle, "I don't want it."

"I'm leaving."

"It hurts so much, don't hug me, the little mute is a big liar, I don't want to talk to you anymore."

He patted the little mute's arm that was hugging him, and pushed away the other's hand covering his face, breathing heavily.

The weak light coming from the bathroom, coupled with the strong ability of the merman, allowed Silver Tail to clearly see the side of Deng Xi's flushed face, and his eyes wet with tears.

It's so beautiful that you can't take your eyes off it.

Yinjiao seemed to be unable to understand human words, and hugged the hand that was pushed away again. No matter how Deng Xi struggled or pushed away, the next second, he would hug him tightly again.

It's a drowning-to-smother hug.

It hurts and is tight.

But it is what Deng Xi needs most now.

The little mute who is awake will not wait for him to say "no", but will release him with restraint and respect the moment he senses Deng Xi's desire to refuse.

But the chimaera will not.

The irrational Yinjiao will only know that this is his most precious and important treasure, and he must never throw it away or let it go.

So no matter how Deng Xi pushed him away, he would run towards his master again like a mastiff.

Deng Xi finally struggled, turned over in a self-defeating manner, buried her face in the man's bare shoulders and neck, and wiped her tears on it, because she was lying on the ground, and her body was also covered by the water stains on the ground. The silver tail, which was already wet, became wet.