16

Si Jisheng opened the communication interface with the adjutant, typed a line, and sent, "Check whether the Council of Elders has researched my identity."

Sent successfully.

Si Jisheng didn't turn off the optical brain, he sat at the entrance of the dark lair, stared at the line of communication records for a long time, until the sky was bright, he swam into the lair, and looked at the dead sea snake tied up by seaweed and placed at the entrance of the cave , stopped again.

Silver Tail stretched out the tip of its claws, and silently cut off all the poisonous fangs in the head of each sea snake. After careful treatment, it threw the fangs into a corner where it would not easily swim outside the nest, and then lay down in the corner On the seaweed, rest with eyes closed.

The nest was quiet until almost noon, and there was no movement. The shell was slightly opened. The fluorescent jellyfish really liked Deng Xi, and immediately got in, flashing in the dark shell. with light.

The dazed Deng Xi was stabbed by the light so that he closed his eyes, rubbed his eyes, and couldn't help laughing when he was poked by the tentacles of the jellyfish that came up.

In the quiet nest, Deng Xi's soft laughter was obviously incomparable. He was so frightened that he immediately closed his mouth, carefully opened the shell, and looked at the seaweed in the corner.

Silvertail was sleeping on it.

Deng Xi heaved a sigh of relief, stretched out his index finger to his lips, and said "shh" softly to the fluorescent jellyfish, and said silently, "Don't disturb the little mute to sleep."

The fluorescent jellyfish seemed to be able to understand, floating and floating in the sea water, no longer scratching Deng Xi's itch with its tentacles.

Deng Xi was a little hungry.

He swam out of the shells, picked up the dead sea snakes tied up with seaweed, and recalled how the little mute had handled the sea snakes before eating.

Deng Xi was about to cut open the snake's skin with a sharp shell to peel off the inedible snake skin, but saw a snake's head with its mouth wide open.

The fangs in the snake's head were gone.

Deng Xi was stunned, obviously there were still some yesterday.

They brought back a total of five sea snakes yesterday, and Deng Xi inspected them one by one. The fangs of each sea snake had been pulled out completely.

Deng Xi swears that he has been sleeping in the shell since he came back yesterday, it wasn't him who did it, that's just - he glanced at the silver tail on the seaweed.

It was the little mute who did it.

Deng Xi thought of the sea snake that was alive but had its fangs pulled out, blinked blankly, and suddenly realized something.

So those foods were actually found by the little dumb? ! Every day he took the food and swam back to show off to the little mute, saying that he caught them!

Deng Xi's face instantly became hot, and the pink blush spread all the way to the end of his eyes. He buried his face in his palm, wishing he could find a crack to get in.

The little mute didn't inherit the singing of the mermaid before, and he can survive in the sea. Although he can't deal with large fish, he is definitely much stronger than him. It is definitely not a problem to catch some small fish and shrimp.

He is so useless.

Deng Xi thought a little lonely.

The little mute can actually catch fish without him, and now his injury is healed, he can talk, and he has also learned the mermaid's singing.