Chapter 1: A New Student

No One Pov / The Wilderness

Ozpin and Glynda are now inside a Bullhead that is taking them to the location where the Vigilante might be hiding during the day. Ozpin was checking up on his scroll, seeing several pictures and Grimm passing by, not acknowledging the warehouse existed.

Ozpin: "Qrow was able to take some photos about the warehouse just before a pack of Beowolf was alerted by his presences, but if the vigilante had been here the entire time, why haven't they attack him?" 

Glynda look at Ozpin, before speaking. 

Glynda: "I'm certainly not sure, but what if this entire thing was a trap?" 

Ozpin shook his head.

Ozpin: "This doesn't seem like her kind of style, but we should be cautious about whoever this might be"  

The next thing, they knew was the hatch leading to the cockpit open up revealing the pilot. 

Pilot: "Sorry to disturb, but I'm afraid this is where I have to drop you guys off, anymore from here then there will be Grimm running towards us"

Ozpin and Glynda, both standed up and begin to wait by the side.

Ozpin: "We can walk from here and come back when we found what we're looking for" 

The pilot nodded and slowly start to descend to the ground, allowing the two Professors to get off.

Pilot: "I'll be back in thirty minutes"

The pilots shouted as they were getting off the bullhead. They watch as the Bullhead closes it door and lifted off the ground, leaving Ozpin and Glynda behind.

Ozpin: "That should give us some time to walk towards our destination, talk to the vigilante and be back for Beacon" 

Meanwhile with Y/n

In the warehouse, Y/n can be seen laying on his makeshift bed on his scroll looking through various of photos he manages to take and in those photos were crates filled with nothing more then Dust, solid and powder. Y/n had no ideal why the White Fangs are stealing these much dust from the Kingdom. 

Y/n: "What are they planning?" 

He closes his scroll and stands up, Y/n then decide to check up on Argent Curve where they are laying in the middle of the warehouse, only to found out his gravity dust was fading meaning that the dust was running low.

Y/n: "I really regret not taking those Gravity dust" 

Then something felt off in his surroundings, as his vision started to dim and directly in front of the warehouses were two Aura coming to his directions with one being less brighter then the other. 

Y/n groaned, not wanting to deal with anybody in the daylight. Without any hesitate, Y/n grabbed Argent Curve and alter his weapon from Sickles into a Bow and pulled on the string to summon a gravity arrow. He then walked up to the door which was open and waited till their presence are known. 

Ozpin and Glynda were walking through the forest and in front was the warehouse. They stop for the moment and look for awhile.

Glynda: "Are you sure that the vigilante still might be here?" She turn her head, looking at Ozpin, who was still looking ahead.

Ozpin: "I am positive, Glynda. If we know one thing from our vigilante, is that whoever it might be will only comes out at night, so it is possible that they're still here"

 Taking Ozpin words, they then proceed to walk for a little bit, but halted when a arrow-like projectile can be seen fly out from the dark in the warehouse and struck into the grass in front of them. They look at the arrow and look at the warehouse, then they hear a voice coming from the shadow.