Chapter 2: Initiation

Y/n's Dorm

It was early morning, Y/n had gotten himself out of bed, went into his new bathroom and freshen himself up for a new day. 

Y/n was sitting on his couch looking at a photo of his adoptive parents on his scroll, hoping they're doing alright.

*knock knock knock* 

The sound of the knock coming from the door came through causes Y/n to close his scroll and walk over to the door. He open it and standing outside was Glynda Goodwitch.

Y/n: "Oh, Miss Goodwitch. . . Good morning" 

Glynda: "Good morning to you too, Mr. L/n" 

Glynda then pulled out her scroll and check on the time, 7: 19 AM.

Glynda: "Seeing how much time we still have before most student will wake up and have breakfast, why don't we head down there first and get you something to eat and then I'll give you a tour around the campus" 

Y/n: "Ok"

Y/n closes his door and follow Glynda to the cafeteria. After eating his early breakfast, Glynda showed Y/n all around the campus, where to go and what classes he'll be attending to. 

Glynda: "And here is the Headmaster's office" 

Glynda said, showing Y/n a large tower.

Glynda: "This is the end of the tour. Head up to Ozpin's office, he'll be waiting for you with your transcript for becoming a official student" 

With that, Glynda left Y/n behind. He looked at the tower and saw how tall the tower then what is shows in the picture. Y/n went inside the building and saw an elevator, he went in and press the top button, the door of the elevator close and was started to lift up. 

About half minute, the elevator has started to decrease it acceleration and the door automatically open, showing Ozpin sitting in his desk with two chairs in front.

Ozpin: "Ah, Mr. L/n, I'd taken the tour around the campus was swell?"

Y/n: "It was alright, was surprise seeing a farm here"

Ozpin chuckles at Y/n's remark.

Ozpin: "Please, Mr. L/n have a sit"

Y/n walked up towards one of the chair and sat down.

Ozpin: "Do you mind taking the mask off before we continue" 

Y/n had thought it for a moment, but knowing it is only the Headmaster, Y/n agreed, took off his mask and pulled down his hood, showing his deadly pale skin.

Taking the opportunity, Ozpin grab Y/n's mask and observe it for a moment, seeing how huge it was, being able to cover the front of his face and only seeing his eyes. However Ozpin started to see something else he didn't notice. The stitches on his hide outfit. 

Ozpin: "Mr. L/n, I've started to notice there are some extra stitches on your outfit right now, do your outfit sometime break?"

Y/n: "Yeah, but usually when that happens, I'll just stitch them with extra animal hide I still have left"

Ozpin: "You mean you still have some left?"

Y/n nodded. 

Ozpin: "Hmm . . . Perhaps you could do something else with the extras. Mr. L/n, I was curious, but how about you use the extras and create something with your hood" 

Y/n: "You mean, like a balaclava?"

Ozpin: "Precisely, because you don't wanna wear something that is holding by couples of strings, right?"